Collect snippets of Forgotten Hill memory going through the stories of its most mysterious residents.
Together with an ancient spirit you'll face a dark journey in the past to discover new disturbing mysteries. Can you survive?
Download Forgotten Hill Mementoes now and you'll get:
- 5 different chapters set inside Forgotten Hill memory, including the brand new part - "Mischief Night"
- attractive graphics that will completely involve you in the story
- grotesque characters and a long compelling story
- tons of puzzles and riddles to test your brain skills
- all text and dialogues translated in 9 languages: english, spanish, portuguese, french, italian, german, russian, chinese and korean
- our new exclusive hint system, if you are stuck one simple tap will provide you some help
- full game totally FREE: no hidden fee, no registration neede, simply instal, play and enjoy!
Check out www.forgotten-hill.com to find out new secrets about Forgotten Hill.
Minor bugs fixed
Ratings and Reviews
What a super fun game!
Ok, I’m a big fan of Rusty Lake and since I’ve finished all of those, I am always on the hunt for games similar to them, which I have been unsuccessful so far until I played Forgotten Hill Mementos. Just when I thought I had finished the game and was thinking “that’s it?”, oh no, that wasn’t it and it continued on and continued to get even creepier and had a few jump scares that I wasn’t expecting. But if you are looking for a challenging room escape game with good puzzles that will make you almost pull your hair out, this is the game. I loved it and I’m ready to play the rest of the games in the series. Thank you to the developers for a fun game that is just as fun as Rusty Lake!
Like other reviewers, I’m a huge RL fan and always looking for similar games. I’m also a fellow developer and a gamer in general (so I’ve played hundreds of games lol). This is one of the best point and click adventure series. They are good in all the ways RL was good but have a very unique story that is much darker. It immediately starts off with death if that puts things into perspective. I haven’t totally finished but I had to come here to leave this 5 star review because it’s just that good.
Creepy And Fun
Creepy story, puzzles were challenging and fun. The Forgotten Hill series is obviously a labor of love and I can't wait for the next chapter.
Also, there are very few ads which is nice. Help out the developers with an in app purchase and show your support - I'm sure they would appreciate it.
- Manuela Conti
- 133.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018, FM Studio
- In-App Purchases
- Remove interstitial ads $1.99
- Unlock hints and Remove Ads $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.