FM Studio is proud to introduce the Forgotten Hill Tales! A spin-off series of stories set in the grotesque world of Forgotten Hill: will you survive?
- Little Cabin in the Woods -
A little boy, his Grandfather, a painful past and the desire to run away…
A violent tragic event of the past forced you to live for years locked up in the little cabin in the woods, but the day has come when you will get out of there, whatever the cost…
- Portrait of an Obsession -
A journey to a faraway country, the discovery of a strange painting and the desire to own it. Is this just the encounter with an intense work of art or is it the beginning of an obsession?
- GrandMa's Delicious Cakes -
A nice old woman who makes delicious cakes, an exterminator with a sweet tooth, some rodents to capture. What could ever go wrong?
In the usual creepy and grotesque Forgotten Hill style, get ready for new obscure adventures.
Keep an eye to the updates, as more Tales are coming, all of them featuring:
- Challenging puzzles and riddles
- Strange new characters that expands the world of Forgotten Hill
- Twisted plot that unveil new strange events happened in Forgotten Hill
- Our innovative hint system: if you are stuck watch a video to get help
- All text translated into 6 languages: English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian and Russian
Check out www.forgotten-hill.com to find out new secrets about Forgotten Hill.
We've fixed some minor bugs in order to let you better enjoy the brand new Tale: GrandMa's Delicious Cake!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Charging $5 for the pre-order “disillusion”?
This developer has made some good games. But they are short and not as challenging as other games on the App Store for that price. Based on their prior games, I’d pay maybe $2 for this new release. But $5 is steep. Especially considering there are many incredible games out there that only charge $3-5 for some amazing, challenging, fun game play: Rusty Lake, The Room, Da Vinci, The Inner World..etc. Those games are def worth the $.
So, yeah... I will be waiting to see others reviews before paying that steep price.
Bigger and longer, please
I love all your games, and this was a fun little diversion, but it took me half an hour. I’d rather pay you for a longer game than have such a short game for free. Please spend your efforts on something more substantial- I’m happy to pay a premium price for it. Your vision and your puzzles really are wonderful- I’m just a huge fan. Please feed me more.
Such a good game!
I have played all the games of forgotten hill. Have to say it’s all great description games.i hope that the next game will be longer and it will be understandable to play some long games even if you pay.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Francesco Mendogni
- 100.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2019, FM Studio
- In-App Purchases
- Remove advertisements $1.99
- Unlock hints and remove ads $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.