FORScan Lite application was developed specially for a computer diagnostics of Ford, Mazda, Lincoln and Mercury vehicles.
- OBDLink MX+ (recommended), ELM327 WiFi or other ELM327 compatible WiFi adapter, or Kiwi 3 Bluetooth Low Energy
- Vehicles other than Ford, Mazda, Lincoln, Mercury are not supported
- Analyzing an on-board network configuration of the connected vehicle
- Read and reset DTC for all modules
- Read sensors and other data (PIDs) from all modules
- Execute tests
- Execute majority of service functions
- This application may not work properly in case of bad quality adapter used
- some service procedures, as well as configuration and programming functions are not available in FORScan Lite.
- Vehicle database update
- Migration to core 2.3.29
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app. Just need F and PSI
I would give 5 stars but I cannot find a way to convert Celsius to Fahrenheit. Or kPa to PSI. It’s annoying to do the conversions. But it’s a great app. Also wish the display was customizable. Used on 6.0 Powerstroke Ford.
NOT a Lite app
This app is not a lite version of a more robust app ... it gives you an enormous amount of insight to your vehicle ... a bit of a learning curve but invaluable.
I had problems with my Elm device st first and the customer Service was excellent and helped me fix my issues 100-percent.
I have already saved a lot of money being able to diagnose problems that the dealer would’ve charged me a ridiculous amount of money for and I was able to fix myself.
For a Ford this was better and cheaper than all of the other apps out there and I have tried many!
The developers continually keep this app relevant and up to date.
Thanks for this app!
User attention to detail pays off
Tried it on my iPhone and it worked great
Tried it on my iPad and I got a odbc device chipset error saying odbc device was a clone and not compatible. Removed odbc device and reattached, followed the prompts about the different can bus toggle on , etc, when it was done with the setup it worked fine. So basically if you switch devices you have to re set up
I got more than what I expected interns of functionality and actual data that is represented.
Lots to learn about the odbc ii modules
- Aleksei Savin
- 67.5 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2014-2019 Aleksei Savin
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.