FORScan Lite application was developed specially for a computer diagnostics of Ford, Mazda, Lincoln and Mercury vehicles.
- OBDLink MX+ (recommended), vLinker FD BLE (recommended), or other ELM327 compatible WiFi or BLE adapter
- Vehicles other than Ford, Mazda, Lincoln, Mercury are not supported
- Analyzing an on-board network configuration of the connected vehicle
- Read and reset DTC for all modules
- Read sensors and other data (PIDs) from all modules
- Execute tests
- Execute majority of service functions
- This application may not work properly in case of bad quality adapter used
- some service procedures, as well as configuration and programming functions are not available in FORScan Lite.
- Vehicle database update
- Migration to core 2.3.39
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Works ok, but can’t change from Celsius to Fahrenheit
App is good, shows info for my ford that a more expensive scan tool with its own app cannot. For as cheap as this app is I can’t really complain. There is a learning curve for the interface. The only real complaint I have tho is the inability to change the temp read outs to Fahrenheit. Converting to Fahrenheit every time I want to know the temp of something is a major pain. And I am not even convinced doing that is even giving me accurate temps, but that could just be my temp sensor. 2 stars off for not having the option to do this, because instead of being able to just use the app I have to use a conversion app as well. Makes it difficult to glance at the app while road testing and know what’s going on, not to mention dangerous.
For basic usage, it works ok. The interface is...odd. Under service tests, “Rmode Rebalance” it completely crashes. Even just clicking the “i” causes it to crash. And apparently no way to display temperatures in Fahrenheit?
NOT a Lite app
This app is not a lite version of a more robust app ... it gives you an enormous amount of insight to your vehicle ... a bit of a learning curve but invaluable.
I had problems with my Elm device st first and the customer Service was excellent and helped me fix my issues 100-percent.
I have already saved a lot of money being able to diagnose problems that the dealer would’ve charged me a ridiculous amount of money for and I was able to fix myself.
For a Ford this was better and cheaper than all of the other apps out there and I have tried many!
The developers continually keep this app relevant and up to date.
Thanks for this app!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Aleksei Savin
- 69.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2014-2021 Aleksei Savin
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.