Founders Mobile App provides you FAST, SECURE and FREE access to your accounts from your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad - anytime, anywhere.
• Check your account balances.
• View recent account activity and transactions.
• Transfer money between your Founders accounts.
• Transfer money to other Founders members through Founders Pay.
• Deposit checks with Mobile Deposit.*
• Pay non-Founders members via Popmoney by securely sending money using a mobile number or email address.
• View and pay bills with Founders Bill Pay.
• Locate Founders offices and ATMs using GPS or search criteria.
• View account statements.
• View and redeem CURewards® points.
• Temporarily block and unblock your Founders Debit and Credit Cards.
• Initiate Stop Payment requests.
*Not all accounts are eligible for this service. Only members in good standing that have the option to deposit a check within Founders Mobile App are eligible.
How do I download and activate the Founders Mobile App on my smartphone or tablet?
You can download the app directly from the App Store.
Is the Founders Mobile App secure?
To ensure the safety and privacy of your account information, we incorporate multiple security features in TouchID:
• All transactions are encrypted.
• Authentication required with every TouchID interaction.
• No personal or financial information stored on your device.
Why is the application asking permission to access some of my phone’s functions?
In order to enable some of features available through our app, the application may need to access the following on your mobile device:
• Location Services – So our app can return office and ATM search results that are relevant to your current location.
• Camera – So you can use the Mobile Deposit feature.
• Contacts – So when using the Popmoney person-to-person payments feature you can easily select a contact from your device to pay.
I keep getting errors when I attempt to log in. What should I do?
First make sure you have the correct login credentials. If you are unsure, please utilize the Passcode or Forgot Username links. If you are confident in your login credentials and are still having problems, reinstall the app from your app store. Please note: you will also need a Secure Access Code. This will be delivered to you using one of the contact methods we have on file (ex. phone call, text message, email). When you request a Secure Access Code, be sure you have the means to access this code immediately.
Founders Federal Credit Union is federally insured by NCUA.
New security updates and minor fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Change for the better of members
I absolutely LOVE the new online banking issue that has been presented to us as members. The app is SO easy and convenient to use and even has the convenience of Touch ID and passcode options that make it even easier to access all of my accounts in less than a minute. I check my accounts often and I have had ZERO issues with my new Founders app. I’m excited to see a change and revamp to all of the new features that this app offers and also that we can do anything within this app that we can do in the web browser as well; something that couldn’t be said about the old system/app. Also, the self-service that this app provides!! I can block my own card, place travel notifications, mobile check deposits, rename my accounts to make accessing the correct ones easier, etc. The transition was smooth and the change is amazing. Thank you, Founders!! You are the best!!!
Great App with new features
This app is new and improved from the old Founders app. There are many new features that are very helpful and make online banking a breeze. The new app allows you to view all accounts you are associated with under one login, so you no longer have to have multiple logins for each account. You are now able to easily open new accounts and apply for loans, notate your card for traveling, and transfer funds to other Founders members. They also offer different backgrounds, such as USC and Clemson, to customize your account. The new app makes it very easy to view and keep track of your accounts, since it allows you to rename and also hide accounts you do not wish to view every time you login. I am very happy that Founders has such a great app to make being a member even better!
Terrible mobile check depositing
I think the app is a great for those that don’t live near a branch or are unable to make it to the bank during normal bank hours. As far as being to see my accounts, move money between accounts and pay bills, the app works great. The ability to deposit checks though needs some work. I am typically able to deposit a check 99% of the time and of those 99% checks only about 40% go through on the first attempt without having to retake front or back photos. They say use a solid color background and bring lighting. I don’t think I can get any brighter than a set or surgery lights or x-ray table light on a white table. With all that it still takes 3-4 tries before the app accepts the photos. I believe this area of the app could use improving since I never had this problem with my business banking app or heard of this problem from other people that use banking apps except I have heard this from several Founders members who use the app for depositing checks
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Founders Federal Credit Union
- 56.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Founders Federal Credit Union
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.