First Citizens Digital Banking gives you a powerful, comprehensive set of mobile banking tools that work across all your devices – mobile phone, tablet, and computer. Log in from your Apple device quickly and securely using Face ID, Touch ID or a 4-digit passcode.
First Citizens Digital Banking helps consumer and business customers:
• View your accounts and transaction history
• Deposit checks from your mobile device
• Pay bills and make transfers between your First Citizens accounts
• Manage your credit cards easily and quickly – lock and unlock a card, activate a new card, report upcoming travel, report a lost or stolen card and more
• Receive account and security alerts via text or email
• Securely access your checking, savings and credit card statements at any time
• View tax documents
Consumer customers can also:
• View your complete financial picture by linking all your accounts (even those with other financial institutions), track spending patterns, create budgets, understand your net worth and manage expenses, all in one place
• Send money to friends, family and others you trust with Zelle®
• Transfer funds to and from accounts you have at other financial institutions
• View FICO® Scores if you have a consumer loan, credit card or mortgage
• Set up text and email alerts to help monitor credit and debit card activity
• Manage your debit cards easily and quickly – lock and unlock a card, activate a new card, change your PIN, report upcoming travel, report a lost or stolen card and more
• Credit card customers can add authorized users, request balance transfers and more
Business customers can also:
• Set up multi-user access - customize and designate access to employees who are helping manage the company's finances
• Send domestic wire transfers
• Send payments via ACH
• Detect fraud with ACH Monitor and Positive Pay
• Set up text and email alerts to help monitor credit card activity
About First Citizens Bank:
Founded in 1898 and headquartered in Raleigh, N.C., First Citizens Bank serves customers at more than 560 branches in 19 states. For more information, visit firstcitizens.com.
First Citizens does not charge fees to download or access First Citizens Digital Banking, including the First Citizens mobile banking app or First Citizens Text Banking. Mobile carrier fees may apply for data and text message usage. Check with your carrier for more information. Fees may apply for use of certain services in First Citizens Digital Banking.
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
iPhone, Touch ID and Face ID are a registered trademark of Apple, Inc. Apple is a trademark of Apple, Inc., registered in the US and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple, Inc.
FICO is a registered trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation.
Copyright © 2021. First Citizens Bank. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.
• “Show Password” feature when logging in to the app
• Mobile check deposit bug fixes
• Minor performance enhancements and other bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I enjoy using the First Citizens app to do most of my banking. The ability to switch between different bank accounts and credit card accounts works great. The Bill Pay system is very friendly. I pay most all my bills using it. Once a vendor’s information is entered, you simply choose the vendor, enter the amount you’d like to pay, and the date you want to pay it, and you’re set. It’s also possible to set-up recurring payments, and you may also have vendor bills come into the system, and they will be paid unless you make a change. Another very helpful feature, particularly in times of the pandemic when you may want to not leave home, is the ability to deposit checks by using your smartphone or tablet camera. First Citizens is a great bank, and the app is no different.
Faster transaction response.
So I do love the app but my only CC is that when I make payments, purchases, or have any transactions I like to see immediately the results of it. I could care less to even joke with the idea I need to know my entire balance without the pending sales. It’s a waste of time and it gets confusing in the mobile app to see both and then see what’s pending in transactions. I can’t keep up with weather or not the numbers are accurate with what’s been paid for already. Especially can’t stand that my credit card bills and mortgage payments don’t come out IMMEDIATELY from the accounts they take literal days for them to even come out of my account. If I’ve had to take the time to set up the information to another server of all the direct account information it should take no longer than 24hrs to show transactions of that out. I do love the app otherwise. It’s super helpful to have the account information secure but at fingertips if needed for another server. Also higher security 🖤 Great customer service at all banks I’ve visited. Fast delivery for cards! ATMs are usually not to far apart and in good clean lit areas of use. Usually near great places! All in all great bank - good app. 👌🖤🙏
Provides Good Utility but could be so much more
I’ve been a First Citizens customer for over 40 years. There have been a few bumps in the road but overall they have provided great service. I was very excited when the site was announced. I was ready to dump Mint, Quicken and other methods. The online tool certainly provides the necessary banking functions. I wish there were three additional tools. First I wish there was a view in the check register that included a running balance and a place for more details on the purchase. Yes a little old school but it would be helpful when there is the rare discrepancy. Secondly, a budget tool that tracked spending with a report that can be printed. Again a little old school but would help track business, tax filing and vacation related expenses. Finally and more related to purchases and not online banking but text alerts for unusual debt card usage. Having recently had a fraudulent charge it would be nice to have the option to approve debt card useage via a text response. Common recurring expenses that are tied to the card could be pre-approved. But a purchase over a certain amount would trigger a text asking for approval before the charge is processed.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- First Citizens Bank
- 49.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © First Citizens Bank
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.