FOX 35 Orlando Storm Team 4+
Oregon Television Inc.
Designed for iPad
Track your local forecast anywhere in Central Florida quickly with the free FOX 35 Storm Team Weather app. The improved design gives you radar, hourly and 7-day weather information just by scrolling. Our weather alerts will warn you early and help to keep you and your family safe during severe weather.
Why download the FOX 35 Storm Team Weather app?
• Get your current forecasts at a glance, with fully integrated GPS to give you accurate conditions wherever you are located.
• Receive severe storm alerts from the National Weather Service so you and your family can stay safe.
• Interactive radar map includes the past hour of a storm's movement and future radar to see where severe weather is headed. Regional lightning data and high-resolution satellite cloud imagery are also included. Radar is optimized for in-network and WiFi performance.
• Video forecasts and live streaming from the FOX 35 Storm Center, so you can stay informed even during power outages.
• Daily and Hourly forecasts update from our computer models.
• Add and save your favorite locations, anywhere in the world.
• Live traffic map for the greater Orlando area.
• Share your weather photos and videos easily with FOX 35.
Ratings and Reviews
Hourly temps rain etc
My app no longer allows me to see any hourly information. Just a blue sky with clouds. This was an excellent app before you started making changes. Storms load slowly and weirdly also. I have a ranch and depend on the hourly information to get all the animals to safety without putting myself out in the middle of a thunderstorm. Please fix the issues everyone is complaining about.
Radar and hourly doesn’t auto refresh. Nothing loads. Full of bugs
Please fix these issues. Nothing in the app seems to refresh itself. There is no way to manually refresh. No time sensitive notifications. Sometimes nothing loads. Someone’s just “??” on the radar. Again, no way to refresh anything in this app! Click on play button to look at radar. Doesn’t do anything. Hourly forecast doesn’t show current hour. Only next hour. So if it’s 8:03 it doesn’t show what the forecast is for 8:00. It only shows 9:00. It should at least show the current hour and on. So many bugs. Also, it keeps defaulting to Orlando Florida and not my current location. I live very close to Orlando, but not in Orlando. And then turns off notifications for all locations! So many bugs to fix in this app
This is a great app for keeping informed about weather changes in your area. You can modify the alerts you want to get (e.g., tornado, lightning, wind, etc.). You can also use the map feature to zoom right down to your street to see the current weather situation. There are many other great features, too many to list here. I’m glad I downloaded it and I use it very often.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Oregon Television Inc.
- 80.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © The Weather Company