Introducing the Frame.io workflow extension and Mac menu bar app. A whole new way to create video with your team in Final Cut Pro X, and a faster way to upload, share, and transfer media projects anywhere in the world.
Frame.io is the world’s most popular video review and collaboration platform, used by over 550,000 filmmakers and media pros.
Frame.io in Final Cut Pro X:
- Easily share your timeline or individual clips with your team.
- Your edits stay organized with automatic version stacking.
- See the instant your client is reviewing your work—to take action while feedback is still fresh.
- Get real-time, frame-accurate comments, right in your edit.
- Your comment markers stay with clips―no matter where you move them.
- Pull media and comments from Frame.io right into your timeline.
Menu bar app:
- Watch folders save you valuable time and allow you to render and upload overnight.
- Local folder structure is preserved when uploading.
- Review Page links can be quickly copied from the Recent Uploads tab.
- Render directly from any of your preferred editing tools.
New Frame.io icon
Ratings and Reviews
Helpful not crucial
Nice application that is helpful when working on a team to--sorry, let me log into my account. Done. Okay, so it is great to be able to collaborate and have a space just for video projects. I find the website to be easy to nav--oops, sorry, need to log into my account again. Darn, I just did this. Got it, back in. As I was saying, it's a very well done video collaboration tool. You can download via a separate app that--darn it, gotta log in again. You'd think there would be a way to remember this. Boy, this annoying. Anyway...as I was saying, uploading via the app is fast downloading can take longer at time beca--Are you kidding me? I gotta log in again?!! I was just on the site this morning. Fine. One. More. Time.
All annoyances aside, it's an okay feature that still needs some work. Hopeuflly with the Adobe purchase, it will actually live up to its promise.
Seems to going in loops having to sign in repeatedly
Not very intuitive. Once invited to collaborate there are now download links to get the app. Keep having to sign in over and over again.
Fantastic Must Need Tool.
Love this app, fantastic must need tool our our work flow and love the integration to Final Cut X and Adobe Premier.
Wish the app had it's own window for viewing videos and feedback instead of launching the browser. Being able to just jump to the app like I use slack, email, imessages, or any other app is really what I want at times. It's currently like like having an email client that launches a browser window which can be frustrating at times.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Frame.io, Inc.
- 24.5 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires macOS 10.13 or later.
English, French, German, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Frame.io, Inc.