Introducing the Frame.io workflow extension and Mac menu bar app. A whole new way to create video with your team in Final Cut Pro X, and a faster way to upload, share, and transfer media projects anywhere in the world.
Frame.io is the world’s most popular video review and collaboration platform, used by over 550,000 filmmakers and media pros.
Frame.io in Final Cut Pro X:
- Easily share your timeline or individual clips with your team.
- Your edits stay organized with automatic version stacking.
- See the instant your client is reviewing your work—to take action while feedback is still fresh.
- Get real-time, frame-accurate comments, right in your edit.
- Your comment markers stay with clips―no matter where you move them.
- Pull media and comments from Frame.io right into your timeline.
Menu bar app:
- Watch folders save you valuable time and allow you to render and upload overnight.
- Local folder structure is preserved when uploading.
- Review Page links can be quickly copied from the Recent Uploads tab.
- Render directly from any of your preferred editing tools.
We’re always happy to announce new features in Frame.io. But especially now, with more people working remotely, speed and security are even more important. That’s why we’re excited to bring you new features to power your Final Cut Pro X workflow so you can focus on the work itself.
* Drag media directly to your Timeline or Event Browser from the Frame.io Workflow Extension
* Directly import Frame.io-generated Proxies into your Final Cut Pro X library
* Choose to download Original, Highest Resolution Proxy, or Lowest Resolution Proxy on import
* Import metadata for Asset ID, Folder ID, Project ID, and File URL directly into the Final Cut Pro X Metadata panel
In this version: bug fixes and stability improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fantastic Must Need Tool.
Love this app, fantastic must need tool our our work flow and love the integration to Final Cut X and Adobe Premier.
Wish the app had it's own window for viewing videos and feedback instead of launching the browser. Being able to just jump to the app like I use slack, email, imessages, or any other app is really what I want at times. It's currently like like having an email client that launches a browser window which can be frustrating at times.
Update: Not logging in…really want this to work
Update: I restarted and now the app is working. I restarted once before but this time seemed to work. So I’ve up’d my rating.
I’ve heard this is a really good app that many have used. I’ve downloaded it for the first time and the app seems to be buggy. It won’t log in at all, it just hangs on “Authenticating”. I can log in through a browser just fine. Hopefully this will get resolved soon.
Its a great tool, I hope it gets updated with missing features soon
I love the integration with FCPX but comparing it with the integration on Premiere Pro it lacks the ability to create folders within a project. That it's a major component to organize the assets in a neat way. I hope it gets done in future updates.
- Frame.io, Inc.
- 23 MB
- Photo & Video
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Frame.io, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.