Create your flashcards and carry them around in convenient digital format. Perfect for studying on the go! This application has powerful features made for the student who's serious about studying.
SHARE your cards and study with friends!
Please visit https://freezingblue.com/flashcards/ for screenshots, tutorials, and more information before you buy!
Easy card creation on the web, including colors, font styles, images and more! See the examples page for study ideas.
* Create and edit flashcards directly on your iPhone.
* Create cards using the free web interface at https://freezingblue.com/flashcards/ and download directly to your phone.
* Images supported through the web interface.
* Landscape or portrait mode for viewing cards.
* Full screen, easy to read layout.
* Tag your card files with keywords. Then search cards according to keywords.
* Mix and match your card sets. Eg: study all cards with the keyword 'french', or study all cards with the keyword 'vocab', or study all cards with the keywords 'french vocab'.
* Unicode support for multiple languages.
* Automatic multiple choice tests
* 5 study modes:
# Preview - preview all cards at once
# Skim - flips through cards
# Medium - repeats cards you get wrong
# Thorough - repeats problem cards more often
# Test - runs through the cards once and tells you how you did
* 14 customizable options so you can study your cards the way you want
# Swap Question/Answer
# Question Font Size
# Answer Font Size
# Question Color
# Answer Color
# Question Font
# Answer Font
# Show Cards In Order
# Card Stripes
# Background color
# Autoformat Cards
# Right or Left Handed
# Animation Speed
# Center Cards
Fixed a crash on sync.
Ratings and Reviews
ok... but soooooo worth it
I searched around for a while looking for a good flash card app that would let me make my own flash cards right on my ipod touch. Thats what this app lets you do as well as make them online. The fact that pictures and different types and colors of font can go in are amazing. But like all coins its got some bad parts to. I noticed that as I use it and flip through the screens the whole application seems to slip down and parts of the text keep becoming more unreadable. So all you have to to is get out of the app and get back in and the problem is solved, till you start flipping through the pages again. Personally I love it even with the glitch but hey its something small I can deal with it. I would love it if the glitch could get fixed soon.
Best Logarithm, No frills
It’s not a fancy app, I’m convinced a not for profit genius created it.
The logarithm gets stuff in your head fast, so many tests in college I’ve aced using this app the night before lol!
I literally owe this developer for my grades, degree and job plus all the tests I’ve took for military training.
Great help studying for wine certifications
I love this app ... I’ve created cards for Certified Sommelier, CWS, FWS, IWS, WSET III, CWAS, ... you get the idea. I’d change the GUI to have a more natural flow when managing cards but the modes for running the cards makes using them easy.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- David Skelly
- 5.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © David Skelly
- In-App Purchases
- Flashcards Pro $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.