Learn French The Smart Way - A serious approach to learning both traditional and modern French. Grammar and vocabulary specifically explained for English speakers. Practice everything you learn with an ongoing and fun novel with realistic dialogues/situations.
=== French audio books rated 4.9 on 5 stars (based on over 550+ reviews) ===
“Finally, a method that teaches real French! “ Burt Wolf - Host/Producer of TV Shows for CNN, ABC, Discovery Channel & more
Built upon 23+ years of one-on-one lessons with English-speaking adults, these level adapted French audiobooks will quickly teach you today's real spoken French... Guaranteed.
THE FRENCH TODAY METHOD
• Designed specifically for English speakers
• Learn French efficiently not just to pass exams but to actually be able to communicate in French
• The only method recorded at several speeds and levels of enunciation (not just mechanically slowed down)
• Grammar and vocabulary are illustrated by the ongoing novel developed around a real storyline and lovable characters to keep you interested
>>> All our French audiobooks come with a full 100% Money Back Guaranteed for 120 days! <<<
FREE APP FEATURES
• Includes two FREE French audiobooks for a total of more than 6 hours of pro recordings - no account required
• Full offline access to your audiobooks & transcripts
• Sign in to your French Today account and start downloading your audiobooks instantly
• Quickly navigate to any point in the audiobook and transcript with a full table of content
• Select from different recorded audio speeds on story chapters (these are different recordings, NOT a computerized slowdown!)
• Customize skip audio forward or backward timing
• Read along with the transcript. Change font size, font type + night mode
• Hide/reveal chapter stories English translations
• One tap jump to sync start of text section to currently playing audio
• Car mode - simplified user interface for when are driving or not looking at the transcript
SOME CUSTOMER REVIEWS
“…so valuable in boosting my confidence in stringing French words together into sentences with the proper, up-to-date pronunciation…. With 1 1/2 years of learning French under my belt, it is only after having gone through this book... that I am finally feeling good about speaking some French on my next trip to France.” - Rob Kalamunda
“If I had this book when I first started studying French, my road to speaking French would be far less rocky than it was. What I love most about this book is the different speeds of the dialogues… “ - Cornflakes Carl
“Perfect for anyone wanting to understand daily French conversations. There is nothing else like this on the market. Superb technical quality. “ -Jaye Morency
- NEW redesigned iPhone audio player (we heard your feedback and now the audio controls are constantly on screen, no need to pop them up).
- NEW Car mode - Larger audio control buttons that you can easily tap on while driving, cooking or on the treadmill
- NEW loop mode: get any audio section to loop over and over and over….
- Better Bluetooth connection behaviour: the app will automatically pause if the Bluetooth connection is broken (for example when you turn off your car stereo)
- Sync text on previous/next section: when you tap on the previous/next section buttons, the transcript will now automatically jump to the right point.
- App version number now displayed at the bottom of the home screen and audiobook list screen
- You can now download in the background (go ahead and use a previously downloaded audiobook or check your email/tweets while the audiobook is downloading!)
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Method is phenomenal!
Camille’s method of teaching French is absolutely amazing! How she uses an actual storyline to teach French you’ll actually use is great.
She also does an awesome job breaking down verbs, conjugations, grammar, and expressions.
Pretty unique to this method is Camille’s use of 3 different “speeds”. If you know anything about French, you’d know that written and spoken French are almost like 2 separate languages. Camille does a great job helping to bridge that gap by teaching both ways using the “speeds”.
“Street” French includes the common gliding and pronunciation differences in natural, spoken French.
I’ve learned so much with this method! The only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is because the fastest “speed” is too slow. I wish there was a way to play it back faster so it actually sounds like the French do talking to each other on the street. (a lot faster)
Great way to learn French!
I’ve been studying French nonstop for the past several months, mostly by using these audiobooks. The vocabulary is very practical for my upcoming trip to Paris. The storyline is captivating. I eagerly await each new installment.
What an improvement !! Great way to learn French!
I have been a subscriber for Camille's audio books for a few years. Her teaching and clarity of her voice, pronunciation have been unparalleled. But I had to use PC, listen to her audio files and try to follow PDF files at the same time. It got cumbersome and I gave up on it. Now with this app, I have iPhone 6 Plus and Bluetooth ear piece, can listen and follow along her writing with no effort. I am fully satisfied. When I got e-mail notice of its availability, I downloaded the app immediately but the app was quitting on me. So I e-mailed and Olivier immediately got back to me and alerted that he was working on it. Few days later, I am extremely satisfied and appreciate their efforts to make learning French a joy. Thanks, Olivier and Camille.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.