The best recommendations come from friends, and the best experiences are shared experiences. Friendspire is a simple, seamless, and personal way of finding those meaningful experiences. We’re aiming to get you to stop relying on reviews from complete strangers, and instead focus in on the recommendations from those who you know best.
Key features of Friendspire include:
- Discover new movies, series, books, restaurants, bars and podcasts
- Bookmark things for later so you will never miss them again
- Rate and build a library of all your favorite things
- Share with your friends, and have great new experiences together
We believe the best way to use technology is for it to point us to the best real experiences: The book that will capture your imagination, the film that makes you see things differently, a podcast that immerses you or the meal and drink that will uplift you. We hope Friendspire will be a consistent source of great experiences awaiting you.
We added a neat little feature where the top bar of the news feed and the explore section disappears once you start scrolling. That way there’s more room for you to find new stuff. We also killed a few bugs that’s been bothering us for a while, so now everything runs nice and smooth. Enjoy!
Ratings and Reviews
Instant recommendations from your friends
I love this app for 2 reasons:
- If I don’t know what film / book / bar / restaurant to go to, instead of texting all my friends and waiting for 3 hours, I can instantly get inspired by what they like (I trust my friends way more than 98% match recommendations that always seem to be a bit off...)
- When someone recommends me a book / film / bar / restaurant I can log it all in one place instead of scattered notes in disparate places that I can never find
Only what matters to me - no noise!
This app is great! I can finally search for what really matters to me without any of the ‘noise’. It’s all content I trust, and it makes it much easier for me to make decisions on what to do / where to go. It’s also great so that I can keep a good record of what I like when I travel, so I can get back there...just great!
Wow! This app is super helpful to find cool places to dine out. I also never pick random spots, as I prefer to make a safe bet on dishes that are recommended by people I know, and this app just does that for me! Same thing for the movies I like! My friends are the best ones to recommend quality stuff!!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.