The FRITZ!App TV is the perfect complement for the FRITZ!Box Cable with TV streaming functionality or a FRITZ!WLAN Repeater DVB-C. This app lets you watch all free-to-air channels broadcast on cable television on your iPhone or iPad (with iOS 11 or later). The television signal from the cable TV connection is distributed via WiFi or LAN throughout the entire home.
- Plays free-to-air TV channels
- Program information
- Full-screen playback
- List of favorites and sorting
- Switch channels by swiping or clicking button
- Zoom by double-clicking
Important: You can only use the FRITZ!App TV, if you have a FRITZ!Box Cable with TV streaming functionality enabled or the FRITZ!WLAN Repeater DVB-C.
After DVB-C or live TV streaming has been configured in the home network and the channel search has been completed on the FRITZ!Box Cable or the FRITZ!WLAN Repeater DVB-C, start the FRITZ!App TV. The FRITZ!App TV detects the channels found and loads the channel list automatically. This means you can watch TV on your iPhone or iPad immediately, without configuring any other settings.
- Minimum requirements:
- DVB-C TV connection
- iPhone or iPad with iOS 11 or later
- FRITZ!WLAN Repeater DVB-C
- FRITZ!Box Cable with TV streaming functionality enabled and FRITZ!OS version:
- FRITZ!Box 6490 Cable with FRITZ!OS 6.20 or later
- FRITZ!Box 6590 Cable with FRITZ!OS 6.83 or later
We work constantly to improve the stability and functionality of the FRITZ!App TV.
If you like the FRITZ!App TV, we would appreciate a positive rating in the App Store!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.