This app is for you if you are enrolled in an FSAFEDS Health Care FSA, Limited Expense FSA and/or Dependent Care FSA.
This app makes it easy to submit claims for all FSAFEDS benefits, for quick reimbursement or to direct payments to your provider.
Use this app to submit claims any time:
• Health care claims – simply take a photo of your receipt with your phone
• Dependent care claims – capture your provider’s signature in the app or submit a photo of your receipt
• View your current account balance and other important plan info
• View all claims submitted via the app, online or fax
• View Claims & Activity, all transactions for all programs, just like on our website
• View the Account Statement for available programs, just like on our website
• Update your Profile & Preferences, sign up for detailed emails and texts, just like on our website
• Help on how to submit claims, and next steps
Minor bug fixes. Feature enhancements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Easier and faster than before!!!
Just used the app for the first time in 2018. I’ve had FSA for 3 years now and sometimes the previous app was disappointing with the picture and selecting the right type of claim. This app has clearly been FIXED with sensible and clear options and submission options! Love it!!!! It took less than a minute to submit a claim plus all my previous options and selections were available; like a “favorites” feature!!! LOVE IT! Try it. I hardly leave reviews especially not 5 stars but today this app impressed me.
I am a new user to this program. I signed up to make things easier for myself. I have not received ANY copayment reimbursements from copays I have paid since the start of the year. Thankfully I do receive reimbursements for the medication. I find out I have to gather an EOB for each individual visit and submit this to receive credit. The EOB do Not even show the copayment I paid, but the receipt I attempted to submit shows everything. What is the point of the auto pay option?? I am a very busy, working single mother and if I knew I had to go through all of this I would not have signed up for the program. Every single time I speak with a representative I get different information. After making several attempts to resolve this on top of having a sick child who needs frequent medical attention I hope things go through so I can receive my reimbursements. If I’m paying for the service and not getting it, it’s pointless and hurts me even more financially. Smh!! I will NOT do this again next year.
Handy app but a weird notification bug
This is the first year I’ve had an FSA and I’m glad I downloaded this app, it makes filing claims quick and easy.
My only issue is there is a weird glitch with notification badges. If I get one notification in the app, the red badge on the app on my Home Screen shows an absurdly large number every time (currently says 23,599 when I have one notification). It does get cleared when I read the notification but it would be great if this was fixed. I can’t find a way to report the issue through the link the “app support” button takes me to.
That’s a minor hiccup though and won’t stop me from using the app.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Sensitive Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 37.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 WageWorks, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.