This app is for you if you are enrolled in an FSAFEDS Health Care FSA, Limited Expense FSA and/or Dependent Care FSA.
This app makes it easy to submit claims for all FSAFEDS benefits, for quick reimbursement or to direct payments to your provider.
Use this app to submit claims any time:
• Health care claims – simply take a photo of your receipt with your phone
• Dependent care claims – capture your provider’s signature in the app or submit a photo of your receipt
• View your current account balance and other important plan info
• View all claims submitted via the app, online or fax
• View Claims & Activity, all transactions for all programs, just like on our website
• View the Account Statement for available programs, just like on our website
• Update your Profile & Preferences, sign up for detailed emails and texts, just like on our website
• Help on how to submit claims, and next steps
Minor bug fixes. Feature enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Worth the investment
For a while, I’ve invested into the healthcare FSA and, for two years, I’ve enrolled with the dependent care. It was so worth the investment!! When I thought we wouldn’t spend up to the amount elected, we ended up needing the extra cover for an unexpected expense - you know how does happen!! I was doubtful about the dependent care at first, but, over the course of the two years, it feels good that I can get back portion of daycare expenses instead of just paying with no return (except the actual daycare, of course). With the reimbursement program, not only am I getting back the hard earned money I’ve worked for, but also simultaneously reducing my tax impact to help my family. It’s well worth the investment for sure!
I am a new user to this program. I signed up to make things easier for myself. I have not received ANY copayment reimbursements from copays I have paid since the start of the year. Thankfully I do receive reimbursements for the medication. I find out I have to gather an EOB for each individual visit and submit this to receive credit. The EOB do Not even show the copayment I paid, but the receipt I attempted to submit shows everything. What is the point of the auto pay option?? I am a very busy, working single mother and if I knew I had to go through all of this I would not have signed up for the program. Every single time I speak with a representative I get different information. After making several attempts to resolve this on top of having a sick child who needs frequent medical attention I hope things go through so I can receive my reimbursements. If I’m paying for the service and not getting it, it’s pointless and hurts me even more financially. Smh!! I will NOT do this again next year.
Better than nothing
This app is just alright. It’s great that there’s a way to submit claims on the go, but
here are my major pain pojints after having used this app for at least 3 years.
(1) you cannot select all of the options for the type of claim you’re submitting (eg; acne treatment is missing), which means you have to select other and hope the reviewer selects the right category. They don’t always, which leads to denials of claims and having to either appeal or try to resubmit on the website anyway. That they only let you select from like 10-20 categories is crazy and should be an easy fix if they wanted to make the app better.
(2) you can’t see what you submitted via the app. You can see how much and the category and the status, but you can’t see what you attached. You can through the website so this is super annoying when trying to figure out what was denied or approved.
(3) one of the things FSAFEDS markets is “pick and process” where they see the claims from your health insurance and let you submit for reimbursement without anything else. This is great! Except you can’t do it from the app.
Still better than nothing, but lots of room for improvement.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Sensitive Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 49.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 WageWorks, Inc.