FST TechTool, from Fluid Service Technologies, is the most comprehensive mobile app for monitoring and maintaining fluids in machine shops and related manufacturing facilities.
TechTool provides critical fluid monitoring that can help enhance fluid performance and extend fluid life. TechTool helps technicians and managers optimize their machining processes by enabling users to manage data from anywhere in the facility using an iPhone or iPad.
TechTool allows technicians around the world to quickly enter all fluid maintenance related data. With this app you can easily determine what fluid is being used in a machine as well as when a machine was last serviced and identify the service technician. Features of this app include pH readings, refractometer readings and the amount of waste, recycling and inventory you have in stock. All data can be generated into a report to be sent to managers and other departments.
• Monitor pH, view refractometer readings, coolant condition, and more
• Track coolant usage, oil usage, recycling & waste
• Troubleshooting at your fingertips
• Data export for reporting purposes
• Easily view machine cleanout history
• Barcode scan capability for each machine
• Electronic work orders that can be sent to customer & managers on-site
• Saves you time and money
• Reduces labor costs
• Data storage in one place electronically for easy access
• Helps you run more efficient reports
• Improves communication & reporting
• Saves the environment (paperless)
This update includes performance improvements, added features, and minor bug fixes including:
- Updates for out-of-bounds metrics
- Added Laboratory Testing Log
- Added Service Request Form
- Added Corrective Action Request (CAR) form
- Added Fluid Troubleshooting Guide
- Modified flow for asset selection
- Added Daily Log completion indicators
- Added access selector for Admin/Technician
- miscellaneous Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great app. Would recommend for any machine shop for management of metal working fluids and oils.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.