The best online bank of 2020 has joined forces with America’s largest personal loan marketplace—Radius is now part of LendingClub!
Bank anytime, anywhere with the award-winning Radius mobile banking app, Radius Mobile. Using this free and convenient app, you’ll have 24/7 access to your personal accounts. To log into the app, simply enter your Online Banking username and password. New to Radius? Personal and small business banking accountholders users can quickly enroll from the app’s login screen.
• Check your latest account balance(s), view transactions, and monitor activity for personal and small business checking and savings accounts
• Set security and transaction alerts
• Turn your debit card off/on if it is misplaced or stolen
• For small business clients: add and manage additional users
• View monthly statements
Deposit, Transfer & Pay
• Securely deposit checks from your mobile device into your Radius account(s)
• Easily transfer funds between your Radius account(s) and accounts at other banks
• Schedule and pay businesses and people
• Personal banking clients: Access your Radius mortgage and credit card accounts
The Radius Advantage
• Link accounts from other financial institutions to create a budget, track your spending, and calculate your net worth.
• Earn a bonus for referring your friends, family, or colleagues to Radius
• Explore our partners Lemonade, Ladder, Credible, BillShark, and Booking.com for access to exclusive financial products that help you spend, save, and protect your money
• Personal banking clients can use Goalkeeper to automatically save money towards an emergency fund or other financial goals
• Personal banking customers can check their credit score for free
Customer Service & Locations
• Send/receive secure messages to/from our Customer Service team
• Live chat with our Customer Service team
• Find a nearby fee-free ATM in the Radius network
• Branding updates to reflect Radius is now part of LendingClub
• Minor improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great service and benefits
I’m really happy we moved to Radius Bank. They are an online-first bank with one branch (not near me), but serve their customers like a local hometown bank. We moved from mega bank Wells Fargo and have even better access to our money. Radius has a huge network of ATMs (including ATMs that can deposit cash). Not only that, if you go to an out of network ATM they will reimburse you the ATM fee without limit currently. Our joint rewards checking account earns us 1% cash back which is a huge incentive to stay away from debt with reward credit cards. Not only that but we have a great rate on our high yield savings account. The app can deposit checks too. The one area of opportunity is better transaction descriptions and classifications. Other than that, I see no reason to leave Radius Bank and have already recommended them to my colleagues at work.
Great APY, meh app
I had a checking account with Aspiration Bank and loved it. They had a great app and I never had a problem with it or the bank. Aspiration used Radius Bank for their bank routing services and when the two companies parted ways my account was retained by Radius bank as part of their contract with Aspiration to keep the highest amount accounts. They increased the APY on my checking account a little bit so that was nice but their mobile app was complete garbage and barely usable. After a few months they updated their app with a refreshed UI. Their new (current) app is just okay. I have Face ID enabled on the app and every few weeks the app logs me out of my account and I have to enter my password and re-enable Face ID. The UI for the app is basic and not all that nice to use. It’s not bad but it’s not good either. The color scheme of the app is light green, dark green, black, white, and gray. It looks dingy and does not flow together. Also if you deposit a check on Friday don’t expect to get that money in your account until Monday or Tuesday as they don’t seem to process check on the weekends. Overall my banking experience has just been okay. The only thing keeping me with them is the high APY on my checking account. If they made a pleasant to look at and use app I’d be much happier.
Long Term Banking
I’ve been using this bank for years now. I’ve always had it set as a Savings account and just threw in a percentage of my income every month. This bank has a very easy layout I feel Grandma would be able to get through. It was very easy to link to my checking account with my other bank and transferring money is made even easier. You don’t have to go through a bunch of tabs or such, it’s just there. I can even have recurring transfers if I wanted so I don’t have to do it manually every month. Changing contact information, passwords, was simple. I don’t think I’ve ever contacted customer service so I can’t even give them a rating. It’s a shame I can’t take advantage of the high yield interest rate the bank provides for having so much in the account. This bank is wonderful.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Radius Bank
- 25.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 LendingClub Bank N.A.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.