Bank anytime, anywhere with Radius Bank’s mobile banking app, Radius Mobile! Using this free and convenient app, you’ll have 24/7 access to your personal accounts. To log into the app, simply enter your Online Banking username and password. New personal users can quickly enroll from the app’s login screen.
- Securely deposit checks from your mobile device into your Radius Bank account(s)
- Link accounts from other financial institutions for a full view of your finances
- Create and manage your personal budget
- Check your latest account balance(s), view transactions and monitor account activity
- Easily transfer funds between your Radius Bank account(s) and accounts at other banks
- Schedule and pay businesses and people
- Access your Radius Bank mortgage and credit card accounts
- View monthly statements
- Find a nearby fee-free ATM in the Radius Bank network
- Send/receive secure messages to/from our Customer Service team
- Live chat with our Customer Service team
- Setup various alerts to stay up to date with your accounts
Apply for new accounts
- Add a new checking or savings account in under 5 minutes
Lower Your Bills
- Work with our partners Lemonade and Billshark to apply for insurance or lower your monthly bill payments
- Check your credit score for free
Looking for an app to manage your Radius business accounts? Download the Radius Business app today!
With this release, you can:
- Chat directly with our customer experience team
- View transfer and bill pay confirmations
- Favorite an account
- Shop for personal and student loans with Credible
- Enjoy an update experience within Settings
Thank you for using Radius Mobile. Enjoying your experience? Please leave us a rating and review! We are
constantly looking for areas to improve if you have any feedback please email us
Ratings and Reviews
Great service and benefits
I’m really happy we moved to Radius Bank. They are an online-first bank with one branch (not near me), but serve their customers like a local hometown bank. We moved from mega bank Wells Fargo and have even better access to our money. Radius has a huge network of ATMs (including ATMs that can deposit cash). Not only that, if you go to an out of network ATM they will reimburse you the ATM fee without limit currently. Our joint rewards checking account earns us 1% cash back which is a huge incentive to stay away from debt with reward credit cards. Not only that but we have a great rate on our high yield savings account. The app can deposit checks too. The one area of opportunity is better transaction descriptions and classifications. Other than that, I see no reason to leave Radius Bank and have already recommended them to my colleagues at work.
Great APY, meh app
I had a checking account with Aspiration Bank and loved it. They had a great app and I never had a problem with it or the bank. Aspiration used Radius Bank for their bank routing services and when the two companies parted ways my account was retained by Radius bank as part of their contract with Aspiration to keep the highest amount accounts. They increased the APY on my checking account a little bit so that was nice but their mobile app was complete garbage and barely usable. After a few months they updated their app with a refreshed UI. Their new (current) app is just okay. I have Face ID enabled on the app and every few weeks the app logs me out of my account and I have to enter my password and re-enable Face ID. The UI for the app is basic and not all that nice to use. It’s not bad but it’s not good either. The color scheme of the app is light green, dark green, black, white, and gray. It looks dingy and does not flow together. Also if you deposit a check on Friday don’t expect to get that money in your account until Monday or Tuesday as they don’t seem to process check on the weekends. Overall my banking experience has just been okay. The only thing keeping me with them is the high APY on my checking account. If they made a pleasant to look at and use app I’d be much happier.
Easy to use and convenient!
I can pay and request money from friends right from “transfers & payments” section of the app. The feed gives me a complete overview of my accounts and helps me keep track of my transactions. I like that I have the ability to see a separate card for “recent activity” as opposed to having to click into each of my accounts to view recent transactions. I’m also able to see a month-to-month overview of what I spent and earned for each particular month - very helpful! If I have any questions on my accounts, I can quickly contact Radius customer service directly from the app’s “Secure Messaging” feature which feels more like sending an iMessage/text - very cool!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.