Card App is the best way to get the most from your Best Egg Credit Cards.
• Clearly see your purchases
with cleaned up merchant names, location on a map and store info.
• Keep a close eye on your spending
with spend summaries to see where you’re using your card online and in-store.
• Get 24-hour self-service
at your fingertips. Activate cards, tell us when you’re traveling and report cards lost or stolen.
• Stay in control
with real-time alerts and controls. Lock your card, set spending limits and determine where your card can be used.
Download now to get the most from your cards.
•Register the card
• Activate and deactivate the card
• Add the card to a device wallet i.e. Apple Pay
• Set control preferences for card usage including location, transaction and merchant types, spend limits, and card on/off (“Controls”)
• Set alert preferences for card usage including location, transaction and merchant types, spend limits, and declined purchases (“Alerts”)
• View transaction history including cleansed and enriched merchant information (e.g., merchant name, address and contact information)
• Report Your card as lost or stolen
• Review Your spend by merchant type and/or by month
• View a list of merchants storing Your card information for recurring or card-on-file payments
Ratings and Reviews
I do most of my shopping at costco and they only accept a debit card for payment. There is no interest when I make my card payment on time and there is no annual fee. For my other purchases I use my mastercard.
Loan and credit card
Everything was going great UNTIL I changed my phone number. I had to call and change it which is no problem but I also forgot my password. I have called three times to get help and they keep telling me that I should be able to reset my password using an email drop box. I don’t have that option anywhere! I am waiting patiently for tech support to make that change for me so I can log back into my account BUT I was told that I needed to log into a actual computer to fix it. So I did! Still no drop down to change the option to email from my cell phone that doesn’t exist. I just want to log into my account to see my activity and not list to it on the phone.
This is a total mess. I got a text message asking if a transaction I made was fraud or not…I replied it wasn’t and was told to go ahead and charge it again, which I did. The next day, the card was removed from my app and I was told to call customer service. I was then told that there was a hold on my card and I went through the entire charge verification process all over again EVEN THOGH THE 2nd CHARGE I MADE WAS ALREADY APPROVED. Now, it’s been 2 days and several hours of wasted time on the phone with them and I still can not see my card on the app. Absolutely ridiculous!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Marlette Funding, LLC
- 244.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- opyright © 2021 Marlette Funding LLC. All rights reserved.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.