Simply Auto, trusted by thousands of users worldwide, is a vehicle management app for cars, motorcycles, trucks and fleets. It helps with fuel management, maintenance reminders, mileage recording and tracking other vehicle expenses. The app provides secure backups on the cloud too.
Track Your Fuel log and Vehicle Expenses
• This app helps you to track your vehicle maintenance, fill-ups, mileage, expenses, and trips.
• Capture and upload receipts at the time of fill-ups or later
• Send reports for fill-ups and mileage logs directly from the app
• Various stats and graphs available for you to track fuel efficiency, fuel cost/month, service cost/kilometer, monthly tax-deduction, etc.
• The only fuel log that lets you track your car's fuel economy by Octane, Fuel Brand and Filling Station
• Electric car owners can track their vehicle in Kilowatt-Hour.
Manage Your Vehicle Maintenance
• Set service reminder by mileage or date
• Add multiple receipts for fill-ups, services, and expenses
• Manage all your vehicle expenses and maintenance reminders for small and medium fleets
• Track your vehicle’s fuel running cost
Track Your Trips and Tax-Deduction
• GPS tracker record all your tax deductible and reimbursable mileage
• Maintains business as well as personal trip log
Instant Back-Up on Cloud
• 100% Instant backup on the cloud
• Sync across multiple devices
Share Data with Multiple Drivers
• Share data instantly with multiple drivers sharing vehicles.
Other Key Features:
• Access your vehicle database on the web at our website
• Schedule Automated week/monthly reports
• Multiple vehicles supported
• A perfect companion for Uber, Lyft and other rideshares drivers
• Export and import log files as CSV to phone memory or Google Drive
• Supports voice input. So, you can speak and enter values for fill-ups
• Import data directly from aCar. For any other app, we have a self-explanatory guide within the app, or you could write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Multiple settings available to track your data (kilometer, mile, liter, gallon (US), gallon (UK), km/l, l/100kms, mpg (US), mpg (UK))
• Supports partial fill-ups
• Highly customizable screens
• Change the quantity unit for individual fill-ups
Simply Auto offers two types of In-App Purchases
1) GOLD, which is a one time purchase and includes:
• Instantly backup all your data in the cloud
• Sync between multiple devices using the same login
• Get access to your data on the web (our website)
• Track trips via GPS
• Backup and restore receipts on Google Drive
• Add new service and expense types
• Email your receipts and logs
• Remove Ads
2) PLATINUM, which is a yearly subscription and includes:
• All features of GOLD
• Add unlimited vehicles
• Sync data with unlimited drivers
• Send automated weekly or monthly reports
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
"T & C: http://www.simplyauto.app/Terms2.html"
-PDF support for receipts for PRO users
Ratings and Reviews
Poor customer service (update)
I like the app, checked off all of the boxes for the features I wanted. After using it for a couple of weeks I decided it was worth it to go gold and pay for it. For some reason, the app doesn’t recognize I’ve purchased this. I’ve had a support request in for three weeks now, they haven’t been able to help and are quite slow in responding. I’ve provided screenshots of my Apple receipt and provided them order numbers. I still don’t have the features I wanted, and paid for. It’s a nice app, but their customer service is lacking. Time to get a refund and find something else.
Updated review: The devs did try to help me upgrade to the gold package, but couldn’t get it to work. Then one day, without doing anything, it just worked. So I’ve gotten what I needed. I’ve been using the app for over a year now, still love it as it has the features I like and works well. Have had no issues with using it, once the gold version was activated.
Developer Response ,
HI Mike. We have received your email and Nikhil will be responding to you shortly. Very sorry about the delay in response.
The app isn’t terrible but I would like to see the efficiency per tank on each fill up. I would like to see how much each mile cost me on every tank. I would also like to see how much it cost me per mile on each octane. Also it puts the miles per gallon on the wrong fill up. When you enter your data for a fill up, you shouldn’t see miles per gallon because you haven’t ran that tank yet.
Edit: it’s not correct on the dashboard. When I log a tank of gas, it gives me the mileage per gallon on that tank. That’s not correct because I have not ran that tank yet. I try to see the efficiency of the different octanes and chose this app for the graphs and it would help me with this. It’s just not accurate. If I fill up with 87 octane and put those numbers in it gives me the efficiency of the last tank. If that tank was 89 octane then it’s telling me I got 16.5 mikes to the gallon for 87 octane but it was really 89 octane. When I punch in my numbers, the efficiency should be blank until the next fill up. I had an app that did that but yours had more data that I wanted. Same goes for the filling station. The data on that is inaccurate as well.
Ps. I’m not trying to talk to you like you are stupid. I’m just trying to get my point across in words. Thank you for you communication.
Developer Response ,
Thanks a lot for your review. But most of what you've asked for is already available on the Log screen and the Dashboard (check graphs too). Regarding calculation of efficiency, it uses the amount of qty filled in the current fill up, for more information please look at our FAQ, or you can contact us on email@example.com.
Useful but needs streamlining
I wish this software was a bit more intuitive.
I want to use this for my small business and to track personal autos. Not sure why a can only add one driver and it doesn’t recognize other emails for other drivers. Not 100 pct sure how to manage the backup data but ideally anyone who was a driver could log in and see their service records. Assigning a driver to each car would make sure that you were only able to see the data for your car when you logged in. Also it would be simpler to tap on each car or each driver and enter all the data needed for that customer or that vehicle.. in one place instead of having to search around. Overall I think it’s good but could be better.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Mrigaen Kapadia
- 40.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Bulgarian, Czech, French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Thai
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Mobifolio
- In-App Purchases
- Simply Auto GOLD $5.99
- Simply Auto PLATINUM $9.99
- Simply Auto PLATINUM(Monthly) $1.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.