G7 Taxi is the first taxi booking app in Paris and Ile-de-France. Request a ride and get picked up within minutes by one of our 9000 drivers at your disposal. You can order a taxi for immediate departure or book up to 30 days in advance.
New! New app, always more services
• G7 Sharing : Train stations and airports at reduced price by sharing your cab : Paris - Orly : €20 / Paris - Roissy : €30
• G7 : Simplicity and efficiency – 9000 cabs at your disposal, immediate or in advance booking
• G7 Green : Book a hybrid or electric vehicle – The first green fleet of taxis in Paris
• G7 Van : Up to 7 passengers in one trip. Baby seat and child boosters
• G7 VIP : VIP cars and drivers – Services on board (WiFi, chargers,…)
• G7 Connect ! Take a G7 on the street and pay with your app!
Then, select a vehicle thats suits you best: Sedan, Station wagon, G7 Van or G7 Access
Enjoy maximum service, with our free options: WiFi, English-speaking driver, animal allowed on board, baby and booster seat in the Van.
How to book?
• Launch the app and view directly all available G7 around you. With 9,000 drivers in the Ile-de-France area, there is surely one close to you!
• You are automatically located or choose one of your favourite addresses.
• Book your G7 for an immediate departure or make a booking up to 30 days in advance
• Track the arrival of your taxi in real-time on the map. G7 does it all: you will receive all necessary information to quickly locate your taxi (licence plate, make and color of the vehicle).
• G7 let you the choice of payment means: Pay for your journey directly through the app by adding your credit card (you will automatically receive the invoice at the email address you provided) or pay your driver directly. All our taxis accept payment cards without a minimum amount (CB, Visa, Eurocard / Mastercard, Amex, JCB).
• During your trip or up to 7 days after your trip, rate your experience and help us improve our services.
Have you juste arrived in Paris by train or plane? Book your G7 upon arrival at the following stations and airports:
• Orly South and West terminals
• Roissy Charles de Gaulle (CDG) at all terminals
- Train stations
• Gare Saint-Lazare
• Gare de Lyon
• Gare du Nord
• Gare Montparnasse
• Gare D’Austerlitz
• Gare de l’Est
• Gare Paris-Bercy
• Gare TGV Roissy CDG
• Gare TGV Marne La Vallée Chessy
• Gare TGV Massy
G7, in brief:
• A fleet of 9000 selected Paris taxi drivers
• 250 operators at our Customer Relations Centre in France, open 24 hours, 7 days a week
• Over 16 million journeys made each year
• An ISO 9001 certified company since 1999
Dear G7 TAXI app users, we continue to improve our application by taking into account your feedback.
This new version of the application offers you ergonomic improvements and bug fixes
And always :
• G7 connect : Take a G7 on the street and pay with your app
Ratings and Reviews
Very useful app
I use G7 on a regular basis. Reservations are made easily and my payment details are saved so I never need to have cash on me. The cars are always impeccable and the drivers very professional. Way better than Uber.
I have been using this app for over a year with inly one or two late taxis. I ordered a taxi last night for my friends to get to the airport this morning and there is a taxi protest. NO message was sent to alert me that there would be no taxis available. I had to call at the meeting time to ask where the taxi was.
Shame on this company for leaving customers high and dry. You are selfish jerks. I don’t care if you want to protest, just give your customer the courtesy of knowing their planned reservation is useless !!!! J’en ai marre des manifs dans ce maudit pays d’imbéciles
G7 taxis are fine, this app is not. Upon ordering a taxi, impossible to contact it. Also no way to contact G7 from the app. I had to cancel twice before I could finally get a taxi. The app doesn’t tell you anything about cancellation fees and doesn’t even tell you that there will be a charge. That didn’t stop G7 from charging me 7EUR and 14EUR respectively for the cancelled trips!!! Stay away from G7 at all costs, there are too many alternatives in Paris…
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.