G7 Taxi is the first taxi booking app in Paris and Ile-de-France elected best application of the year in the "Smart Car" category at the 2019 Trophée des Apps et de l'Internet mobile.
Order your taxi in 1 click on your smartphone and access the 9,000 taxi drivers selected and trained to G7 service quality standards.
Booking a G7, for an immediate departure or a booking in advance, that suits your needs, has never been easier:
• Launch the app, you are geolocated, tap on "book now" to book a G7 where you are, or "book in advance" for a request up to 30 days in advance
• You can also manually enter your departure address using the input help or use your favorite address book. If you enter the destination address, you can estimate the duration and price of your trip.
• Select if you wish a type of vehicle and/or an option among our different services:
• G7 Green : 1st eco-responsible fleet in Europe with 4,500 hybrid or electric vehicles
• G7 Van : to travel up to 7 people
• G7 VIP : luxury sedans (Mercedes E-Class or equivalent), drivers selected for their professionalism, discretion, many on-board services such as wifi, water bottle, and priority of your booking.
• G7 Access: taxis with access ramp for people with reduced mobility
• G7 Kids: booster seats and baby seats
• English speaking driver
• WiFi on board
• Animal on board
• Third party payers
• Follow the arrival of your taxi in real time on the map with the possibility of being put in direct contact with your driver
• Easily locate your taxi thanks to the display of useful information (vehicle registration, brand and colour)
• Once the trip is over, you can evaluate the trip.
The G7 Taxi application is also:
• G7 Connect ! Take a G7 on the street and pay with your app!
• The possibility to choose your payment method: pay for your trip directly via the application by adding your credit card (you will receive the invoice to your email address) or pay for the trip with your driver. All our taxis accept payment cards with no minimum amount (CB, Visa, Eurocard/Mastercard, Amex, JCB).
• For your trips to or from train stations or airports, book your G7 immediately or in advance. If you book your return in advance, your driver will welcome you with a sign in your name for a premium experience. All Paris airports and train stations are covered:
o Orly and Roissy Charles de Gaulle on all terminals: your trips to or from airports at fixed prices with airport packages, from €30 Paris - Orly and from €50 Paris - Roissy CDG.
o Saint-Lazare station, Lyon station, Gare du Nord, Montparnasse station, Austerlitz station, Gare de l'Est, Paris-Bercy station, Roissy CDG TGV station, Marne La Vallée Chessy TGV station, Massy TGV station
G7, in brief:
• A taxi in less than 4 minutes in Paris thanks to a fleet of 9000 G7 taxis
• The possibility of contacting a call centre agent based in one of our Customer Relations Centres open 7 days a week and 24 hours a day in France
• Professional drivers selected and trained by us, with an average quality score of 4.7/5
• Continuous quality monitoring: more than 7,000 mystery shopping and 46,000 field checks per year
• Faster itineraries: access to reserved lanes, control of itineraries by our drivers
• Regulated fares: no unpredictable fare increases, fixed approach fares and airport packages
Dear G7 TAXI app users, we continue to improve our application by taking into account your feedback.
This new version of the application offers you ergonomic improvements and bug fixes
- G7 Connect: take a G7 off the street and pay with your app
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Has always been dependable—and helpful with my walker .
I have been using this app for over a year with inly one or two late taxis. I ordered a taxi last night for my friends to get to the airport this morning and there is a taxi protest. NO message was sent to alert me that there would be no taxis available. I had to call at the meeting time to ask where the taxi was.
Shame on this company for leaving customers high and dry. You are selfish jerks. I don’t care if you want to protest, just give your customer the courtesy of knowing their planned reservation is useless !!!! J’en ai marre des manifs dans ce maudit pays d’imbéciles
Pin drop gave bad address
I dropped a pin on a round-about next to my apartment. The app sent the driver to the wrong location. This resulted in the driver being 20 minutes late and adding 7 euros to my fare. Not my fault, not the driver's fault, G7's fault. But there is no way to report poor performance of the app and request a reimbursement. With Uber and Lyft it would have been easy to get money back to make up for the mistake.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.