Guru Maps Pro & GPS Tracker 4+
Offline Route Planner
Meet the CarPlay! Just start navigation in Guru Maps on your iPhone and connect it to your car to get turn-by-turn guidance right on the car's dashboard.
Discover detailed and user-friendly offline maps featuring millions of points of interest (POI). Record your GPS tracks and bookmark your favorite locations for easy access.
• Turn-by-turn driving guidance.
• Voice instructions available in nine languages during navigation.
• Routing options for driving, cycling, walking, or shortest distance.
• Automatic rerouting to keep you on track.
• Support for intermediate points on your route.
• Highly-detailed maps encompassing the entire world.
• Utilizes open data from the OpenStreetMap project.
• One-time download for unrestricted offline use.
• Regular monthly updates for the latest fixes and additions.
• Continuously record your trips, even when the app runs in the background.
• Real-time monitoring of speed, distance, time, and altitude directly on the map during your trip.
• Choose from seven solid track colors or altitude and speed gradients.
• Instant results as you type, ensuring fast searches.
• Multiple search options: address, object name, category, or GPS coordinates.
• Simultaneous search in multiple languages for added convenience.
• Easily save favorite places on your map.
• Choose from a variety of map icons.
• Seamless data syncing across multiple devices.
• Data stored on a server for backup purposes.
IMPORT AND EXPORT
• Effortlessly export your tracks, bookmarks, or entire travel collection as KML or GPX files.
• Organized collections for simple access.
• Import offline maps from sqlitedb/mbtiles formats.
• Support for .GeoJSON file format to display map overlays.
• One-finger zoom functionality.
• Built-in trip computer with speed and altitude.
• Tracking mode.
• Display of coordinates and map scale.
• Customizable object visibility.
• 11 different map language options.
• Adjustable label size.
ONLINE MAP SOURCES (thunderforest.com):
OpenCycleMap, Outdoors, Transport, Transport Dark, Landscape, Mobile Atlas, Neighbourhood, etc.
Link your Guru Maps Pro purchase to your Guru Maps account to enjoy Pro features on other platforms without additional purchases.
• Improved interface: We have worked on the application interface, making it even more convenient and understandable.
• Bug fixes: We have eliminated a number of minor flaws to provide you with a smoother and more reliable application usage.
Ratings and Reviews
Great map program. Never travel without it.
I used this map program for years.
I love being able to track where I went and look at it later, and even save the data. We travel quite a bit, and use it on every trip, to help us get around, and to track our routes. Then it tells how far we traveled. Great for bike rides as well.
I started by using the Google maps while traveling, but have trouble getting it to fill in, and needed to find someplace with WiFi to fill in the details. Galileo let’s you download the maps you need and all the details are there.
I also really like being able to measure distance between two points on the map. I have organized a number of files that allows me to turn on and off points of interest, and past routs that I have traveled.
Excellent map program, I’ll never travel without it.
Love this app, I first downloaded it because of work and then I moved away where services can be even worse. The great part about this app is you can pre download the map for the area and it works offline which is ideal especially if you’re not wanting to use data or unable to. Being able to pin things to find them again is great and the pins have different categories which is perfect for me. Hands down better then the other maps for these reasons. Google maps has some offline capabilities but it seems to not be as accurate.
Essential tool for travelers
I have used it for several years. I live in the USA and travel a lot there and internationally, especially in China. Guru (Galileo) has never failed me. I never use google, and rarely use apple maps. My first look is always Guru. It even works to track your flight path when in airplane mode.
I walk around foreign cities and countryside, never worried about network connection. I tag my hotel, or friends home or bus/train station to maintain my orientation. If I find a great, tiny restaurant in an urban maze, tag it.
Just download or update maps before you go and all is well.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Evgen Bodunov
- 65.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
English, Belarusian, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2022 Evgen Bodunov
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.