Detailed and easy-to-use offline maps. We have millions of points of interest (POI) on our maps. Record your GPS tracks and bookmark your favorite locations.
• Amazingly-detailed maps covering the entire world.
• Based on open data from OpenStreetMap project.
• Download once, then use offline without restriction.
• Maps updated monthly with most-recent fixes and additions.
• Turn-by-turn driving directions.
• Voice instructions while navigating available in nine languages.
• Routes for Driving/Cycling/Walking/Shortest Distance.
• Automatic rerouting gets you back along your way.
• Supports intermediate points on your itinerary.
• Record your trips even when the app is in the background.
• Monitor your real-time speed, distance, and time traveled, as well as altitude right on the map during the trip.
• Choose from seven solid track colors, or altitude and speed gradients.
• Incredibly fast – results appear instantly as you type.
• Search in a variety of ways – by address, object name, category, or even by GPS coordinates.
• Searches simultaneously in multiple languages, making searching easier than ever.
• Save favorite places on your map.
• Choose from a variety of map icons.
• Sync your data across multiple devices.
• Data saved on a server as a backup.
IMPORT AND EXPORT
• It's easy to export your tracks, bookmarks, or your whole travel collection as a KML or GPX file.
• Organized into collections for easy access.
• MBTiles and sqlitedb offline raster maps support.
• One-finger zooming.
• Trip computer with speed and altitude.
• Tracking mode.
• Coordinates and scale.
• Customize what objects are visible.
• 11 different map languages to choose from.
• Adjustable label size – large labels on maps are extremely useful while driving.
Going on vacation? Don't forget to download the map for your destination. Rome? Just 16Mb. Paris? Just 67Mb. Barcelona? 197Mb. Amsterdam? 261Mb. London? 283Mb. New York, Chicago, Florida, Las Vegas, Nevada, Seattle, San Francisco, California, USA? 500Mb in total.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
In addition to the default city style of vector map, two new map styles for foot travelers and cyclists are available now.
They contain information about hiking trails and cycling routes, as well as important travel information about walkability, difficulty, roads surface quality, cliffs and rest places.
Also all roads designated for bicycles are highlighted in the new cycling map style.
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app, I first downloaded it because of work and then I moved away where services can be even worse. The great part about this app is you can pre download the map for the area and it works offline which is ideal especially if you’re not wanting to use data or unable to. Being able to pin things to find them again is great and the pins have different categories which is perfect for me. Hands down better then the other maps for these reasons. Google maps has some offline capabilities but it seems to not be as accurate.
Essential tool for travelers
I have used it for several years. I live in the USA and travel a lot there and internationally, especially in China. Guru (Galileo) has never failed me. I never use google, and rarely use apple maps. My first look is always Guru. It even works to track your flight path when in airplane mode.
I walk around foreign cities and countryside, never worried about network connection. I tag my hotel, or friends home or bus/train station to maintain my orientation. If I find a great, tiny restaurant in an urban maze, tag it.
Just download or update maps before you go and all is well.
Great for route tracking
Love the features of the map and the ability to track the routes. As an avid rider I love seeing my stats for my run and this provides a great amount of detail. What’s lacking is the map seem to be pulled out of a paper map. The visual effect of google or apple maps is missing giving it an old feel to it. I have found myself more and more using rever for that reason alone as both apps do the same. However the graphic quality of rever is better. Would love to see better maps in the feature. Otherwise a great app.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Evgen Bodunov
- 144.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021 Evgen Bodunov
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.