Managing a team is a lot of work… so we made it easier. Get your team on the same page, by getting everyone on the same app, GameChanger Team Manager by DICK’S Sporting Goods.
Rosters, scheduling, messaging, and photo sharing all in one place.
GameChanger scorekeeping, with advanced features for baseball & softball.
- FREE TEAM MANAGEMENT for 20+ Sports: GameChanger Team Manager takes the hassle out of team management with free tools for coaches. Get rosters, scheduling & RSVPs, team chat & photo sharing, as well as live score updates for those who can’t be at the game - all in one easy to use app, always 100% free for coaches.
- GAMECHANGER SCOREKEEPING: GameChanger Team Manager includes advanced scorekeeping tools and features for baseball and softball, including spray charts and detailed statistics for individuals and teams.
- LIVE UPDATES: Can’t make the game? GameStream it! Baseball and softball teams can keep family and friends caught up on the action with a live animated GameStream, GameStream Radio and Play-By-Play sent straight to their phone (some features require a subscription). Stay involved with the game from anywhere.
- GameChanger Team Manager is available for the following sports: baseball, softball, soccer, basketball, lacrosse, football, volleyball, field hockey, ice hockey, swimming & diving, track & field, wrestling, crew & rowing, bowling, cheerleading, cross country, tennis, water polo, rugby, and golf teams.
- TEAM CHAT: send important announcements, schedule updates, and last minute changes to the whole team with just a few taps.
- SCHEDULING: Maintain a single, easy-to-manage team calendar to keep coaches, parents, and parents on the same page all season long. Sync with your iPhone to add team events to your existing calendar.
- EVENT REMINDERS: Schedule automatic event reminders for your team before any event.
- RSVPs: Know in advance who is going to be there so you can adjust your game plan and track attendance.
- ROSTER MANAGEMENT: Keep your roster and team contact info all in one place. Make changes anytime.
- SCORING: Keep score as the game progresses while keeping those who couldn't make it in person posted on the action (currently available for Baseball, Softball, Soccer, Basketball, Football, Lacrosse, Field Hockey, and Ice Hockey).
- SPORTS CONNECT INTEGRATION: Sports Connect teams can import and sync their schedule and rosters directly to the GameChanger Team Manager app.
- PHOTO ALBUMS: Share your best action shots with the whole team and keep team photos organized in one place. Any team member can add to the album.
- MAPS & WEATHER: Get up-to-the-minute game and practice location updates so you can arrive on time and local weather updates before heading out the door.
How to Get Started:
1. Create your team in the app
2. Enter roster and parent contact information
3. Invite other coaches, staff members, and volunteers
4. Schedule a game, practice, or other team events
5. View up-to-the-minute schedule info, see player and parent RSVPs, or message other team members from the app
GameChanger subscriptions through the Apple App Store will be charged through a user’s iTunes account. Subscriptions will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current term. Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal disabled in your Account Settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Plus Subscription: $2.99/mo or $29.99/yr
Premium Subscription: $7.99/mo or $49.99/yr
California Disclosures: https://dickssportinggoods.com/s/california-disclosures
US Patent No. 8,731,458
• Fixed: A crash when tapping into an invited user.
• Bug fixes, improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
We switched this season from using two apps for team communication and scoring/game tracking. Being in one place has been great!!!!
I have a couple of “wishes” for updates.
1. I would love a way to see who has read messages. On the bottom of the message it says “delivered” but I wish there was a way for it to note who saw the message.
2. The message threads need a “subject”. Then we can keep subjects separated and organized without having to go back through a whole thread.
3. The syncing across devices could use some improvement. When my husband gives me the lineup in the car on the way to a game, I’d love to put it in on my phone a f then it be there when I sign in on the iPad a little bit later.
PLEASE ADD A WAY TO ATTACH ITEMS!!
Overall- it’s very basic. It’s nice to have the ability to quickly alert all of your parents rather than a text thread. Things that need improvement: please add a way to attach items to the notes section of games/practices such as field map pictures!! This is my biggest complaint, because when you try and send a picture via the team message option, the whole picture doesn’t show up and it gets lost within the thread. Sure would be nice to have the field map with the game info section on the calendar!!
I also frequently have trouble with being able to open my message section, so I’ve had to had another parent send messages for me. I’m sure there are other things that need improvement, like some reviewers have mentioned poor update ability between blue sombrero platform on the team page and the app, but I recognize this as a problem and just know not to rely on it. It has potential, but needs some updates, additions, and fine tuning!! I also don’t have experience with other team apps, so I have nothing to compare it to.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you for the detailed feedback! We'll certainly take your request for attachments to games and practices into account, and we are also working on tighter integration with Blue Sombrero. Regarding the messaging problems, we've been working hard to troubleshoot the issues, and just released an update designed to address them. Please update to v1.21 at your earliest convenience for a smoother messaging experience! And please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com with any other issues. Thank you!
Simple to use. Can be much better
Very easy to use however I think there is plenty room for improvement.
1) Allow members to choose when they get notified of upcoming events. Currently only the coach controls it. However, some like to be notified 1 day or 2 days ahead of time. Some would even like a secondary reminder 1 or 2 hours before event. So that’s limited.
2) Calendars are great to have but this one could be less cluttered. Don’t waste space for days that have no events. Only about 2 events are displayed on the screen. I’d like to see the app just have one line per event so I can see potentially see the entire week ahead. TeamSnap does a good job of this.
3) As a coach it would be nice to see that your message was read or received or acknowledged.
4) back to the calendar for those last minute rainouts would be nice to have a button or buttons to one click canceled or moved to new location which would also send a notification. Now you’d have to send a message to cancel event due to rain but the event still shows on the calendar as active.
Developer Response ,
Thank you a ton for this valuable feedback. We'll definitely take it into account. Please email us anytime with more feedback - we also like to have phone conversations to learn more- firstname.lastname@example.org
- GameChanger Media, Inc.
- 268 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020, GameChanger Media, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Premium Access $7.99
- Monthly Plus Access $2.99
- Annual Premium Access $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.