Sports team management just got better with the SportsEngine team manager app. No matter the sport or team size – from little league, club sports to amateur team sports and beyond, SportsEngine is the only sports team management app athletes, coaches, parents, and families need to stay on time and connected. Stay updated with team chat, rosters, and RSVP features that simplify how you manage your team. Best of all, our management app for sports is free to use.
Skip the complicated sports team manager apps. Other team management apps can make life complicated with confusing requirements and barely-used features that aren’t worth the extra fees. Sports management is already stressful enough—you need a coaching app that can do it all without the hassle. View events, roster, schedule team games, connect with team chat, and more—get everything you need, without the cost with SportsEngine.
Our team app puts an end to last-second emails and phone calls. Access your latest team sports schedule and team chat right on SportsEngine. Manage team games with ease and ensure parents and families show up at the right place at the right time with no extra effort from you. Just use our easy-to-use team chat to keep up with the latest developments.
Our sports team app is for parents, fans and athletes, too. Check the team’s latest schedule, view cancellations and changes, keep up-to-date with team chat, RSVP for events, track player availability, share photos and more. It’s the perfect team app for sports clubs big and small. With SportsEngine, you’ll always be in the know.
Sports management doesn’t have to be stressful. Our team manager app is your end-to-end solution—download SportsEngine to simplify how you manage your teams and stay connected.
FOR TEAM MANAGERS & COACHES:
- Sports roster: little league, amateur team sports and more, create and manage team rosters with ease
- Sports Schedule: Schedule changes or updates and share team events, practices, and games
- Team Chat: Communicate with athletes, parents, and families
- Manage team games and track player availability
- Our team app allows you to score team games quickly and conveniently
FOR TEAMS, PARENTS & FAMILIES
- Teams app: Check team games and view events for multiple athletes on one calendar
- Your sports schedule can be integrated with your personal calendar
- Get notifications of team activity and schedule changes
- RSVP: Keep up with team games for practices, events and matches
- Team chat for parents, families, athletes, and coaches makes it easy to stay updated
- From little league to sports clubs– our team app lets you share photos with ease
FEATURES FOR ORGANIZATIONS USING SPORTSENGINE HQ
Youth sports organizations on the SportsEngine HQ platform unlock these additional features on the SportsEngine sports team management app:
- Email messaging
- News articles
Learn more about SportsEngine HQ
The teams app made to make your life easier. Manage team events, games and communication on SportsEngine.
SportsEngine is the Home of Youth Sports and the leading provider of Sport Relationship Management (SRM) software and sports team management apps serving millions of coaches, parents, athletes, clubs, leagues, governing bodies, and associations.
Having trouble? Reach us at email@example.com
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
As a coach this app makes my life crazy easy. Players can RSVP to each game and practice so that I can plan drills and lines, and I can input the address for each event so that parents can just click on the link and be taken directly to the field - no more panic emails when the field location changes because I can just change it and everyone knows. The in-app calendar also syncs directly to my and each parent’s google calendar so if practice time changes or a game gets moved back it all communicates real time! Truly organizationally simple and easy to use. My favorite feature is the team chat. Communicating and organizing through long email chains is so difficult but the chat let’s parents contribute, joke around, and organize rides to get their kids to and from practice. Overall this app lets me focus on the coaching side which is really all I’m here to do, thanks for great development Sports Engine!
Developer Response ,
We're doing a happy dance. Thanks, Rachel!
For several years there has been an ebb and flow of bugs and glitches in the app. Feedback has been consistent from several parents of teams I have coached over the years along with my own experience. Team logos switching, disappearing and reappearing. Calendar events simply disappear from iOS calendar despite still being subscribed. Then they reappear randomly. Chat notifications (banner, Lock Screen, bubbles, etc) work intermittently at best. Right now I cannot get 2 of my teams to show up under the chat section. But when I go to the team directly and then to chat from within the team page, I can see the chats. Lately more and more users complain that they get logged out several times a day and have to log in again. Yet if a notification happens to work it still has them logged in. It seems to be getting worse over time as I get more and more negative feedback and even request to use other apps. It’s a shame as the design and integration are actually really nice when it works. It has gotten so bad this year that our manager is trying to contact support to see what we can do. Our travel team often has last minute updates to schedules and locations and they are often missed. This creates stress for families and players and takes away from the overall experience they are meant to have in these sports programs. This app is supposed to support that positive experience and not take away from it.
Developer Response ,
Sorry for the trouble you are having. I'd like to connect directly to help you out - please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can gather some info and make sure your account is set up properly.
Used to be GREAT - What happened??
This app was so helpful in so many past seasons but this year it has been nothing but glitches and inconsistencies. Here are the two major issues not just myself, but everyone else I know using this app, is currently experiencing:
- Not receiving notifications!! This one is pretty major. Two kids on two different teams and one of my teams isn’t using the app because none of the parents are being notified of Chats this year. The other team is still using it unfortunately and it’s already causing miscommunication and missed message issues. We have all made sure nothing is muted, our phone push notifications are on. It’s ridiculous.
- Phone numbers are not adding / saving properly. My primary phone listed is my own cell- my secondary number is my spouses phone and yet my spouses number is the only one that shows up when someone needs to reach me. I’ve tried changing this multiple times and other moms on the team are having similar issues. We have even tried fixing it on computers and as a last resort I had to take my spouses number off “secondary” so that mine would show as primary. But anytime a secondary is re-added, it re changes what shows as primary on my profile. Very frustrating.
Developer Response ,
Sorry for all of the trouble. We have recently made an updated version available that we hope fixes your issues with chat notifications. Please be sure to update to v6.3.0 and let us know how it is working for you. As for the phone numbers, it sounds like your account may not be set up properly - please reach out to us at email@example.com so we can gather some info and help you further.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SportsEngine, Inc.
- 76.7 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 SportsEngine