Gamer - Manage Your Games 12+
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Gamer is a tool for exploring, organizing and keeping track of all your games. Search for a game for instant access to all its information. Add games to the wishlist so you know when they're coming with a glance. Use the library to organize your collection and manage your backlog.
• Complete game information including releases, platforms, images, videos, similar games and more
• Support for over 30 platforms, spanning all generations of video game consoles
• A curated list of upcoming games
• Use the backlog to keep track of the games you haven't played, are currently playing, or have already finished
• Region support
• Notifications for game releases
• Fixed an issue with notifications being sent on the wrong day
Ratings and Reviews
Love this! I especially love the feature where you can have which games you own that you’ve played/finished/unplayed. Definitely going to help with the “what should I play?” dilemmas every gamer goes through.
Also wonderful for anyone who is trying to fill the gaps in their collection but can’t remember on the spot what games they’re hunting for.
I’m so glad it’s not a boring spreadsheet looking app, and the search is pretty solid and fast. It’s so appealing to look at my own game library by showing the covers themselves rather than a text list. Definitely going to drop a max $5 tip for this app.
Great and simple app!
The app is simple and solid. I’ve used other apps for the same purpose, but they all seem to be too complicated and the interface is clunky. Gamer has a simplistic UI and makes it easy to keep track of games.
Only thing I would like to see is another way to sort my library, other than platform. Also, a way to make collections or custom lists (then again this would just be more sorting methods for the library)
Great app overall and hope updates keep coming!
My collection is getting bigger and to have all my games inventoried is amazing. The app as is is terrific and a great base. A few additions and this will be an amazing. Personally, a rating system for my games would be awesome. I'd also like to see a setting that changes the format of the library list. So instead of it being just thumbnails it could also be a smaller thumbnail with the title next to it.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Caio Mello
- 3.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Caio Mello
- In-App Purchases
- Small Tip $0.99
- Large Tip $4.99
- Medium Tip $2.99