Garfield, the world’s most famous cat, and his intense passion for food are coming to mobile and tablets in a fun new simulation game! As a last desperate hope, Jon takes Garfield camping in order to force him to diet. But for Garfield, Diet is 'die' with the 't'! Help Garfield get back his favorite dishes while camping in the wild. It is the Survival of the Fattest!!!
“Garfield: Survival of the Fattest plays like an animated cartoon, complete with many of the beloved characters from the fat cat’s universe,” said Garfield’s creator Jim Davis. “It provides the most vast, wonderfully casual, immersive experience players will ever encounter in a Garfield game to date.”
“This mobile game is a big fat hairy deal and I don’t say that lightly…in fact, I don’t do anything lightly,” said Garfield.
- Build, explore and adventure through Garfield’s wilderness camp
- Collect and gather all of your favorite Garfield characters: Jon, Odie, Nermal, Squeak, Arlene and more than 10 extra personalities!
- Play hundreds of quests and see your favorite characters come to life in humorous animations! Hours of fun!
- Over 30 food items to plant or craft with original recipes... everything you need to keep Garfield fat!
- Unlock exclusive animated scenes and comic strips
- Play 5 crazy mini-games to earn Lasagnas: Spider Cave, Crazy Restaurant, Dig Site, Happy Fishing and Memocolor Challenge. More mini-games will be added in future updates!
PS: You can play this game in English, Brazilian and Spanish!
Check out all the latest news & updates for Garfield: Survival of the Fattest
• Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/garfield.survival.of.the.fattest
• Follow Garfield on Facebook. http://facebook.com/Garfield
• Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/PlayGarfield
Note: This game offers in-app purchases, which may be disabled through your device settings. See http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 for more info
- Discover the new Comic Strips reader, collect & access your comic strips at anytime
- Enhanced graphics
- Game is now fully translated in Brazilian Portuguese
- Many Bugs Fixes and UI ameliorations
Ratings and Reviews
Besides having to level up and wait for you to have the funds to purchase things, and pay for the clean up of brush to build more, the comic scenes and the challenges do make up for it. I had to change IPads and the game converted over. I did not have to start over. Don't expect to play it for hours at a time. This game is like any create your own world game. A little each day goes a long way. As an avid Garfield fan, I enjoyed this much more than the diner dash's that are available. I cannot wait until I get more challenges. Until then, I'm saving up so it doesn't take as long.
Please fix the program so we can progress past level 44. I tried emailing but the email bounced back. It's a tease to say things will open but it reads max on the leveling. It shouldn't take 6 months to design the next round.
Needs some clean up
Fun game but a few tweaks to some minor details would make this a 5 star rating. For example, I’ve played every day for 2 weeks and the daily rewards don’t kick in. It starts me over at the first day of rewards every 3 days. The items are too expensive, there aren’t enough ways to make money, or the rewards are too cheap because it takes a long time to save money.
The leveling up is balanced well though, just seems the money lags behind for gameplay. My level rank allows gives me a lot of options to buy items, but no money to buy them or complete challenges.
Good game but probably going to stall out here in a couple days.
Graphic glitches and money hungry.
For some reason Dave and Garfield's outlines look really thick and jagged. And that's not my phones fault either. Shouldn't they look the best seeing as they are the stars of the show and app? And why is it everything costs lasagna except for the things the tutorial gives you? And why does the app constantly lockout the ability to give any of the characters tasks to do and crash? Clearly this game wasn't tested before being released in the App Store which is upsetting seeing as I love Garfield. Nothing but another money hungry glitchy city builder game so tired of seeing these if you're going to make a city builder at least fix the glitches in it and stop being unfair and greedy for people's money. Otherwise no one is going to bother keeping the app.
Just a suggestion.. 😑😑😑
- PIXOWL INC.
- 100.6 MB
Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © PIXOWL INC.
- In-App Purchases
- Few Lasagnas $1.99
- A pile of Lasagnas $4.99
- Bags of Lasagnas $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.