Connect and control all your Garmin VIRB cameras with the VIRB app, which now supports VIRB 360! Quickly playback, edit, share, and live stream** directly from your mobile device.***
Also, has playback and video editing support for Speak Plus, Dezl 785, Drive Assist 51, Dash Cam 45/55/65W, and GDR E530/E530Z/E560/S550!
• VIRB 360 support – Easily view and edit 360 videos, add 4K spherical Stabilization, watch footage in VR Mode and add Augmented Reality G-Metrix™ data overlays
• Frame your shot – See what your camera sees with live viewfinder
• Remote control – Full remote control of camera functions and settings
• Browse Content – Playback recorded videos and photos
• Edit Your Videos – Trim a clip, adjust playback speed, add G-Metrix™ overlays and music
• Highlight Detection – Find the most interesting parts of the video quickly using highlights in editor timeline
• Share Your Content – Push photos and videos to sharing services
• Live Broadcast – Stream from your VIRB live to YouTube or Facebook Live
• Manage Your Files – Browse and delete files on your microSD card
• Multi-Camera – View, control and access up to 8 VIRB action cameras simultaneously when VIRBs are in Multi-Cam mode, or many more when connected to a wireless router.
• Locate Camera – Use the app to help find your lost VIRB
• HyperFrame Director Mode - Reframe 360 video content after filming using smooth camera pans, impressively wide angles, and tiny planets
• App is compatible with VIRB 360, VIRB Ultra 30, Speak Plus, Dash Cam 45/55/65W, Dezl 785, GDR E530/E530Z/E560/S550, Drive Assist 51, VIRB X, VIRB XE, and VIRB Elite cameras only
Visit virb.garmin.com to learn more about VIRB.
* Available with VIRB 360
**Available with VIRB 360 & VIRB Ultra 30
***Playback, editing, and live broadcast features not available on VIRB Elite.
• Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I’m using this app in conjunction with a Garmin dashcam 45 and I am able to view videos thru the app on my phone just fine (iPhone X). The only negative aspect I’ve experienced is that the times listed under each thumbnail are an hour off from the actual time the video was started.. even tho the video times are listed correctly when viewing thru the camera itself. Also it would be nice if you didn’t have to share the gallery every time you wanted to view videos (should be button press to share instantly) otherwise its working for me just fine.
Good hardware, super weak app
I have dashcam45, the dashcam itself is amazing, perfect quality hardware, verry good quality videos in day and night. But when it’s time to connect it to phone, the nightmare begins... first it shows that you have 0 unsaved videos, then after few clicks in app it appears! Then you want to watch, you open the video, tilt your phone than good luck to go back! After upgrade my phone to iPhone X, Some buttons on top left side get stucked behind the clock and you can not click on it... after 3 years of use, it is same, no fixing updates...
Flawed Dashcam Software...I guess
For the longest time I couldn’t get this App to display my Unsaved Videos from my Dashcam (had to save them for them to show up). Thought it might have to do with the 64GB SD Card being too much data for it to read, but now after a Dashcam Software update (ver 4.30) the Unsaved videos show up completely fine.
I would’ve given this App a 1/5, but it might be that a lot of the issues are with the Dashcam and not the App.
- Garmin International
- 183.3 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Garmin Ltd.or its subsidiaries
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.