Connect and control all your Garmin VIRB cameras with the VIRB app, which now supports VIRB 360! Quickly playback, edit, share, and live stream** directly from your mobile device.***
Also, has playback and video editing support for Speak Plus, Dezl 785, Drive Assist 51, Dash Cam 45/55/65W, and GDR E530/E530Z/E560/S550!
• VIRB 360 support – Easily view and edit 360 videos, add 4K spherical Stabilization, watch footage in VR Mode and add Augmented Reality G-Metrix™ data overlays
• Frame your shot – See what your camera sees with live viewfinder
• Remote control – Full remote control of camera functions and settings
• Browse Content – Playback recorded videos and photos
• Edit Your Videos – Trim a clip, adjust playback speed, add G-Metrix™ overlays and music
• Highlight Detection – Find the most interesting parts of the video quickly using highlights in editor timeline
• Share Your Content – Push photos and videos to sharing services
• Live Broadcast – Stream from your VIRB live to YouTube or Facebook Live
• Manage Your Files – Browse and delete files on your microSD card
• Multi-Camera – View, control and access up to 8 VIRB action cameras simultaneously when VIRBs are in Multi-Cam mode, or many more when connected to a wireless router.
• Locate Camera – Use the app to help find your lost VIRB
• HyperFrame Director Mode - Reframe 360 video content after filming using smooth camera pans, impressively wide angles, and tiny planets
• App is compatible with VIRB 360, VIRB Ultra 30, Speak Plus, Dash Cam 45/55/65W, Dezl 785, GDR E530/E530Z/E560/S550, Drive Assist 51, VIRB X, VIRB XE, and VIRB Elite cameras only
Visit virb.garmin.com to learn more about VIRB.
* Available with VIRB 360
**Available with VIRB 360 & VIRB Ultra 30
***Playback, editing, and live broadcast features not available on VIRB Elite.
• Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’m using this app in conjunction with a Garmin dashcam 45 and I am able to view videos thru the app on my phone just fine (iPhone X). The only negative aspect I’ve experienced is that the times listed under each thumbnail are an hour off from the actual time the video was started.. even tho the video times are listed correctly when viewing thru the camera itself. Also it would be nice if you didn’t have to share the gallery every time you wanted to view videos (should be button press to share instantly) otherwise its working for me just fine.
No issues, works as advertised, I personally experience no issues retrieving videos and editing them to size before downloading to phone. Not as convenient as owlcam or whatever the legit one are, cam runs while I drive and I need WiFi and about 5-10 minutes to navigate to videos, edit and download to phone. Should be fine for any type of frontal car accidents, again, app works fine, some people seem to have issues however I do not.
Works, but very limited
Video connectivity to my VIRB 30’s WiFi works (as opposed to Garmin Pilot, which connects and lets me control the cam, but no working preview ever), but the live preview lag of 1-2 seconds in this app is annoying and unexpected in this day and age.
iOS Wifi sometimes needs to be turned off and back on again for the app to actually pick up the camera’s selected WiFi network.
The editing features are hard hidden, and I almost gave up thinking there weren’t any.
- Garmin International
- 159.4 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Garmin Ltd.or its subsidiaries
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.