Simplify your life and bank on-the-go with the Gate City Bank mobile app! Check your account balances, make transfers, deposit checks and more - all from your mobile device.
MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNTS
• Quickly access your accounts with TouchID or FaceID sign in
• Use 'Fast Balances' to view accounts without signing in
• Access Online Statements and Notices
• View account transactions, including check images
MAKE TRANSFERS AND PAYMENTS
• Transfer funds between your accounts and to anyone with a Gate City Bank account
• Make loan payments
• Schedule automatic transfers
• Receive, view and manage your bills online with Online Bill Pay
• Make person-to-person payments with Popmoney®
ENJOY ADDITIONAL FEATURES
• Mobile Check Deposit - Deposit checks in the mobile app by taking a picture of the front and back of your check using your mobile device
• Control ATM & Check Cards - Manage your Gate City Bank ATM & Check Card by monitoring activity on your card, receive transaction alerts and turn your ATM & Check Card "on" or "off" to help protect against fraud
• Money Management Tool - Track your spending, manage a budget, calculate how much money have available to spend and more!
• Email: email@example.com
• Phone: 701-293-2400 or 800-423-3344
• Website: www.gatecity.bank
• 36 locations in North Dakota and west central Minnesota
We have incorporated user feedback to upgrade the overall mobile app experience. This version will provide enhanced navigation with a new bottom and side menu, a streamlined account list and updated look.
Quickly view transactions and balances with the improved account screens and Fast Balances. We would love to hear your feedback on this new update by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
With the previous update I gave the app 2 stars because of how dreadfully slow it was. I’m glad to say it’s gotten much responsive and the design is a lot more pleasant for the eyes. The only areas to improve, I think, is to make the interface zoomed out a bit. I have a big phone and the size of the text is a bit absurd. Also, it does not add up the accounts at the bottom anymore which was nice, but not necessary I suppose. If it weren’t for the giant text it would be much easier to navigate and this would be a 5 star review.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback on the new update. We appreciate hearing your honest thoughts and are happy to hear you are enjoying the new update. If you have additional suggestions for us, we'd enjoy hearing them anytime at email@example.com as we continue to work on our next updates.
Still under par
There are still several things wrong with the app. I don’t think people who gave this 5 stars have tried using many of the features.
Tried signing up for Face recognition and it went no where. I needed to look for a deposit from the previous year and it looks like I have to scroll through all of my transactions in order to get where I want to go because the search engine only allows a few options. Then I tried to edit the name of my account and hit the “apply” button and absolutely nothing happened.
The most frustrating thing about this app is I cannot apply it to my widgets anymore (iPhone) and I have to sign in using my password every time because there isn’t face recognition software, or if there is it’s not user friendly at all.
Only positive thing I have is that “fast balance” feature is nice, but so underwhelming with all the other things wrong with the app. Very disappointing, bring back the app/developers from a few years ago please.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for reaching out to us! We'd like to help you further with setting up the facial recognition to log in to the app. We're happy to hear you enjoy the update to the Fast Balance feature as we continue to work on a widget for the app. We'd enjoy connecting with you to help you with the issues you are experiencing as well as hearing more from you on your thoughts on the update. We hope you'll connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proud of the effort to improve
It’s improved. It’s hard to still remember the old app but the UI is looking & functioning better. It’s still a little slow but nothing to bad. Some UI is inconsistent such as Money Management. View statements takes you to a website which is odd. Mobile deposit agreement should be shorter, as non giant phones may have a harder time scrolling.
I’m really impressed with how well Gate City has taken negative feedback & worked to improve upon it.
Developer Response ,
We're happy to hear you are enjoying the new update to the app, Matt. We appreciate your honest feedback on the update and will note this for our upcoming updates. You can always continue to connect with us at email@example.com.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.