Collect and organize images that inspire you with Gathered.
Gathered is an app built to help you curate a personal library of pictures and images that serve as reference for your creative projects.
There are many ways to grow your digital collection - drag in from another app, import from your photo library, choose from the file system or copy it from the clipboard.
Gathered can store your library in iCloud Drive and have it synced automatically across all of your devices.
The app offers a variety of useful features like:
• Defining and managing custom collections of items
• Color Palette extraction from images
• Add, move or reorder items with Drag & Drop
• Edit name and have notes for each image
• Keep Geolocation data from images you take with your camera
Try out Gathered by creating a library of up to 20 images and 3 collections. To remove this limit, you need to purchase a subscription.
Monthly subscription removes any limits on your library and you will be able to take full advantage of the features of the app for a month.
Yearly subscription removes any limits on your library and you will be able to take full advantage of the features of the app for a year.
After the free trial, payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase.
Your iTunes Account will be charged for renewal 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period at the current price for the billing period selected.
The subscription will automatically renew unless turned off in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the current period ends. You can go to your iTunes Account settings to manage your subscription and turn off auto-renew.
Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
I hope you enjoy using Gathered and it helps you on your creative journey.
Gathered version 2.2 brings the following changes and improvements:
• Annotations support - Use Apple Pencil (or your fingers) to draw on your item images and annotate them on iOS and iPadOS. Annotations can also be viewed on macOS.
• Fixes and stability improvements related to library syncing
If you enjoy using Gathered, please consider rating it and leaving a review. Thank you!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Part of being a creative is being inspired and I have alot of images ive saved up over the years that I would rather keep into organized tabs and this app does it perfectly. Ive wanted something like this since forever.
The only thing i would suggest is letting us share our tabs with other people because right now you cant send your stuff to any other app or person currently on ios.
Overall good job And super affordable subscription
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for your review and feedback!
While the ability to have shared collections is not yet on the feature roadmap, I will certainly keep it in mind when planning how to improve the app. Please, feel free to share any additional feedback in the future as you use the app.
Thank you again!
Great Concept but Lacking Features
Overall this app concept was exactly what I was looking for and purchased a month trial on my MacBook. Unfortunately I’ve already canceled my subscription because of the app lacking some important features.
1. Not being able to share your boards is the main missing feature that made me switch to another app. This feature is extremely important for anyone collaborating on a group project.
2. There were also a few bugs within the app that were beyond annoying. Anytime I’d try to save one of the images to my photos folder, it wouldn’t let me save another image until the program was closed and reopened.
3. My account wouldn’t sync to the app on my iphone which is feature that’s a must for busy on the go people who aren’t able to take their laptops with them.
I use Dropmark and a few other methods to organize images, inspiration etc. This is really close to being a replacement since it’s native and minimal. Only thing I’d Ivone is the ability to save reference websites along with images. I currently screenshot sites and add them into the info, but it’s not super efficient. I do web design so saving inspiration sites etc would be super cool along with my general reference/mood images.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the positive review and for your feedback! Right now, the website URL field in the item info can be used to save any website address you want to associate with an item. I will also make sure to enhance the experience of saving website related content in a future update to the app.
- Nikola Kirev
- 1.5 MB
- Graphics & Design
macOS 10.15 or later. Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Nikola Kirev
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $0.99
- Annual Subscription $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.