Turn activities into habits with Habitat, an easy to use app, designed to keep you motivated.
Habitat is based on the famous ‘Don't break the chain!’ productivity method.
Just enter an activity, set a weekly schedule and start marking your progress.
In a few days your entries will form a chain.
The longer your chain gets, the more motivated you will be not to break it.
• See an overview of your activities.
• Use the Today Extension to get quick access to your habits.
• Set custom notifications to remind you of your tasks and quickly update your progress.
• View stats for every habit.
• Edit habit entries for previous days, that you forgot to mark.
Watch App includes:
• List of all your habits
• Detail view for every habit and ability to mark your daily habit entries
• Quick view of your daily progress thanks to the Habitat Glance Screen
• Mark your progress right from the customized watch notifications
Unlock the full potential of the app by upgrading to Habitat Pro.
Habitat Pro includes:
• Unlimited Habits - Track as many habits as you like at the same time
• Touch ID and Face ID - Protect your habit data with your fingerprint or face on compatible devices
• Dark Mode - switch the app interface and icon from light to dark
• Additional color themes - Customize your habits by choosing from seven additional color themes
• Fixed an issue where the app can get slow to launch when having multiple long term habits
• Reduced app size
• Other performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A simple, visual habit tracker👍
Good for people who like visual displays rather than numbers and prefer a quick and simple system. You just create a goal that can be tracked with a yes, did it or no, didn’t do it answer. To record your progress you go to the honeycomb graphic page and make a dot for each days success. Check out how many dots you have to celebrate streaks and see all the times you’ve done the right thing (or not). There’s a little stat display that counts the days of your longest streak for you. And that’s it. It’s basically a digital bullet journal page
Loved it, but wish it were free.
I love everything about this app from the minimalistic look, & simple design/display and features, to the overall function of it, AND would gladly continue to use it- if it weren’t for the very limited function (only allows for tracking if 2 actions, or ‘habits’ total) that the Free version offers. :( So while i think this exactly the type of app I am looking for right now, I just don’t have the budget to throw any money into apps that may or may not be well suited to my needs when theres the possibility of getting it for free. So with that- I am removing my data & uninstalling this app & will continue to search for a free version of this without limitations :/
Not what I thought it was
This app has a slick look and easy to use but it is not something to use if you are attempting to track your goals. It is more of a reminder of what goals are coming up in the future. I have the pay version which allows you to add more goals but I was under the impression that after several days of use I would get a report of how many days I’ve gone without breaking the chain or something, anything other than swiping the tasks I’ve completed. I don’t really need to know that I am supposed to go to the gym tomorrow, what I want to know is how many times I’ve been this month. note that I did not turn on notifications, not sure how that is going to enhance this app really. Overall, it’s a nice app but the description mislead me into thinking it was something else.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Nikola Kirev
- 25 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Nikola Kirev
- In-App Purchases
- Habitat Pro $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.