GEICO Mobile, Car Insurance Made For You.
Has everything you need to quote, buy, and manage your car insurance with ease.
GEICO CUSTOMER FEATURES
- Access to all your GEICO insurance policies at your fingertips.
- View & share your ID cards the cool way...digitally! Even ask Siri to show your ID card with our Siri shortcut.
- Pay & manage your bills. It may not be super fun, but we make it super easy.
- Flat tire? Locked out? GEICO Mobile is the fastest way to get roadside help.
- We know stuff happens, so we make it simple to submit a claim or get your glass damage repaired.
- Stay informed about your repair while saving time. View and manage your claim directly from your phone.
- Bought a new car? Got rid of your clunker? Get a quote to add, replace, or remove a vehicle on your policy.
- Get help from Kate, your virtual assistant. She'll help you find answers to your questions in an instant.
- Show your vehicle some love with a full suite of car service and repair features, recall alerts, and maintenance reminders.
- For quick access to important features, add the GEICO Mobile widget to the iOS Today View.
FEATURES FOR EVERYONE
- Start a new quote or even pull up a previous one. Ready to set it up? Start your policy right from the app.
- Explore your area with AR by discovering places nearby. With GEICO Explore, augment your world by customizing the types of places you want to see. Find restaurants, gas stations, parks, even your own car!
Application supports all Apple devices. GEICO Explore requires iPhone 6s and newer.
NOTE: To log into your account from GEICO Mobile, your GEICO policy must:
- Be an active auto or motorcycle policy
- Not be subject to other policy restrictions
Oh don’t mind us. We’re just coding around, working hard to make the app better for you. We made some minor updates this release.
Ratings and Reviews
The app works!
Insurance is a necessary evil, but auto insurance is the most affordable and least ambiguous variety. Geico offers it. They’ve never done me wrong. Of course they’ve never given me their Netflix password, never asked me to prom, never even once offered to hang out after work, but they do offer insurance*. (*Truth be told, I think Geico would want to take our relationship to another level if given the chance, but that’s a story for another app review)
If you need insurance, Geico will probably offer it to you. If you accept, you too can use this app. It’s a snappy app, it has lots of appy features, and even though you can add or delete any car and/or driver from your policy at any hour in real time without dealing with paperwork or phone calls or fire breathing dragons, the Geico app will never act like it is better than you. Even though it clearly is. If I called you at this hour and told you I needed a quote on auto insurance for a 2010 Nolan-era Batmobile, you would be annoyed. Geico might also be annoyed with that phone call, but at least they have the sense to use an app that doesn’t recognize made-up cars, hence no hard feelings.
In short, as long as you don’t expect your relationship with Geico to get physical or involve fictional vehicles, you can expect a smooth and efficient app experience.
Okay where do I start? It has been about 3 or more months ago that a deer had crossed my path and ran into me. I tried slamming on my brakes to dodge him, but there was just no way to miss it. I cried, because in my life that was the most major accident I ever had. I had a small bump from behind, but I wasn’t with Geico at that time. They helped me get into a rental, because the damage of the deer broke my head light and dislodged it so my car was not drive-able. Especially when I get up at 2 something in the morning to head for work. They got me a rentals car that same day. They also let me choose my own car shop to take my car.
Second thing about them, is that they are so patient. I’ve been in a slight bind this month and had to cancel my card due to someone trying to make payments online with it. I forgot I had my card saved and figured my payment was paid. (Majority of my bills come out of my banking account.) I got a notice saying my bill had not been paid. Tomorrow is my cancellation date and they are willing to push it back another day or two. It’s the latest they can take my payment. I am extremely grateful for this company! Thank you, you truly are a life saver.
I’ve been a Geico customer off and on for 15 years I never filed a claim until last month when I find myself with an adjusters in the claims representatives give me the runaround and giving me actual decision or explaining their decision And then I got a voicemail from Bo claims rep saying he wants to have a recorded conversation when I call him back I and we went through the normal identity Verification process he proceeded to tell me that we’re going to have a record a conversation after the conversation was over with the recording and then we’ll go from there after I told him that he was also being recorded by me he started to get nervous and asked me why I was recording him and I told him if you gonna Record me I’m going to record you and then he proceeded to tell me that he did not want to be recorded after a little back-and-forth he hung up the phone I called the customer service Claims Department and I told the operator I don’t understand why The claims adjuster has an issue with me recording him if he’s recording me if there’s nothing wrong with what he’s about to do he should have no problem With me recording him that we recording the same conversation if everything is above board both recordings just sound the same I never had an issue with Geico until I need it there assistance with my claim before this with them they have no problem taking your money but they have a problem giving you the money to your claim
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.