Welcome to the GemLightbox App made the GemLightbox and Picup Media family!
The GemLightbox App is created to be used with GemLightbox and allows you to capture studio quality images and videos in just one click.
Features and functions:
1. Connect to your GemLightbox Turntable wirelessly via Bluetooth. This will allow you to control the turntable wirelessly.
2. Take studio quality images; tap to focus on your item and control the brightness using our brightness bar. The brightness bar is made for jewelry and helps achieve a complete white background.
3. Capture studio quality videos: Take videos in just one click. We have different modes for 45 degrees, 90 degrees and also 360 degrees. The brightness bar is made for jewelry and helps achieve a complete white background.
4. A built in gallery separate from your native iPhone gallery. The GemLightbox gallery allows you to keep all images and videos in one place. Simply select the image/video you need and export to anywhere you wish.
- New camera capture screen with filter for the GemLightbox Pro
- Capture images and videos simultaneously with the GemLightbox Pro filter
- Create catalogs from jewelry products
- Capture images and videos using different aspect ratios
Ratings and Reviews
New update has ruined it
The latest update is bad. The ability to take point and shoot videos and pictures is gone. It takes forever to adjust and even after that the adjustments never happened. The diamonds are washed out, they look glassy, the white gold is all dark. The diamonds are washed out, it doesn’t focus. Pretty much with the latest update the GemLightbox has become a very very expensive center piece.
I'm a regular user of this product and there are some suggestions I think others will also enjoy. Can you add a percentage how much zoom I do so I can keep subsequent images and video that same zoom amount? Also there is bug where when I am taking a picture and have set my tint to zero and press gallery then I go back to taking a photo/video the tint goes back to like +4 etc. I tried turning the tint beta off but that causes my photos to still be too yellow so I have to go back and turn tint back on and manually set it to zero on both levels. Also this new update has messed up my Bluetooth connection with both turntable and aerial. When I press to record the table doesn't move but the timer does, so I have to go back and disconnect and reconnect. That Bluetooth issue never occurred before this update. Otherwise this a cool product and I enjoy using it. But the above mentioned points are annoying to deal with.
Great concept needs some fine tuning.
I’m using this with my brand new gem lightbox
I prefer the black background with the eclipse attachment, I seem to get sharper images on that however I really struggled to get crisp clear images on the white background even with my iPhone 11 Pro Max.
Also just now an update was available to adjust the camera setting for iPhone 11 however I am upgrading to the iPhone 12 max pro this week and it seems as if their updates are a year behind Apple releases. Hoping they release an update I upgraded my phone in hopes that the better camera would help give me better quality images however if the app is not up-to-date with my phone version wondering if it was a waste?
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- HEIG LIMITED
- 174.8 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Bengali, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2016 PicUp Media