Welcome to the GemLightbox App made the GemLightbox and Picup Media family!
The GemLightbox App is created to be used with GemLightbox and allows you to capture studio quality images and videos in just one click.
Features and functions:
1. Connect to your GemLightbox Turntable wirelessly via Bluetooth. This will allow you to control the turntable wirelessly.
2. Take studio quality images; tap to focus on your item and control the brightness using our brightness bar. The brightness bar is made for jewelry and helps achieve a complete white background.
3. Capture studio quality videos: Take videos in just one click. We have different modes for 45 degrees, 90 degrees and also 360 degrees. The brightness bar is made for jewelry and helps achieve a complete white background.
4. A built in gallery separate from your native iPhone gallery. The GemLightbox gallery allows you to keep all images and videos in one place. Simply select the image/video you need and export to anywhere you wish.
- Bug fixes and other improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Update ruined the app
Been using the GemLight Box for a couple of years now and it was a great experience. However the recent updates have made the app significantly worse than before. Now I can’t zoom more then 2x for some apparent reason and the UI has become less responsive then before. Please fix these issues otherwise this app is a waste
The quality if the pics is not good enough to be on a Website
I bought the gemlight pro a almost 2 years a ago and to take pics and videos for the website i was building. The quality of the pic if you do zoom get distortion something thats is very important for the a client that is buying through an internet. I received the same emails from different customer support with the same tips to have a better results. Actually I have the newest version of the iPhone 14 pro and still have the same results. Apparently they do that because Picu Media is trying to sell you more stuff, like the new camera and the Hub app and the pics edit service it is $5 each picture. The new camera that is not going to be available until September they did not even demonstrate on the show if that resolve the resolution problem. I ask for a pic example to confirm the quality of what they are promoting on the JCK and they did not sent me anything. Also they did not have any integration with Bigcommerce and they did not mentioned never. Uf you need this for a website DONT BUY THIS.
More Media Editing Tools
As someone who isn’t a professional photographer, I love that the app works smoothly and automatically with the lightbox to guarantee a white background. And even if that doesn’t work I can always edit the image through the background removal tool and that way I can present my items with both a black and white background. Very handy! If the background removal feature could be offered to work on videos too, that would truly be amazing and I wouldn’t ever have to worry about my media not looking like studio quality stuff.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- HEIG LIMITED
- 211.5 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Bengali, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2016 PicUp Media