GeoPal is a customizable mobile workforce management iOS application that connects field workers, remote assets and IoT sensors.
GeoPal provides a mobile workforce optimization solution that increases field worker productivity while significantly reducing administration costs and enforcing Health & Safety compliance. GeoPal is a native app (works offline).
· 20% increase in utilization rates: Increase field workforce utilization by 20% with productivity reports per contract captured in real-time.
· 50% reduction in administration costs: Reduce office administration costs by 50% by eliminating paper processes and re-entry of field data.
· 25% increase in profitability: Instant visibility of KPI data from the field allows management to drive out waste and increase project profitability by 25%.
· 90% reduction in billing cycle: Reduce your book-to-bill window from 30 days to 3 days with real time progress reports for each project or contract.
· 17% increase in service revenue: Increase service revenue by 17% with on the spot quotations. Replace paper based quotation scoping with mobile scoping forms on GeoPal.
· 75% reduction in Insurance Claims: Reduce personal injury insurance claims by 75% by enforcing Health & Safety compliance among staff and contractors.
· 19% increase in asset availability: Move from a reactive, break/fix field service model to a proactive, preventative model with GeoPal’s IoT enabled solution and increase asset availability by 19%.
Mobile Workflow Forms Builder – unlimited mobile workflow forms, surveys and audits. Data capture is possible for multiple data types, including photos, signatures, text, GPS coordinates, bar code scans, etc. No coding is required.
Custom Reports Builder – customizable reports and layouts using the GeoPal Cloud Platform.
Business Workflow Logic – send an automatic notification (email, SMS) to customers, supervisors or team members when a field worker completes a form, survey or job on GeoPal’s mobile app.
Job Scheduling and Dispatch – schedule jobs on GeoPal simply by dragging and dropping the job onto the field worker’s timeline on the planner section. Jobs can be added manually, sent via API or uploaded via a spreadsheet.
Location and Mapping – the real-time location of field workers can be viewed on a map on GeoPal’s cloud platform. The location is updated every 5 minutes.
Asset and Part Management – upload assets to the GeoPal, visualize their location on a map on the platform. The status of assets can be updated via the mobile app or via a message from an IoT sensor.
Internet of Things – the GeoPal platform has an IoT interface and rules engine. Messages and events from the sensors are delivered to the GeoPal platform and our customers define how these messages and events should be handled.
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- GEOFORMS SOFTWARE LIMITED
- 83.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © GeoForms Software Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.