HOW MUCH MONEY WILL YOU SAVE ?
A guide to your account balance, simple to use and not aimed at accountants. Makes it easy to plan a budget and see the status of your account with upcoming bills and see where your money is going.
With Balance Guide you can quickly setup your recurring bills and deposits and produce a forecast of your finances for the months ahead. Later, you don't have to worry about entering all your transactions from your bank statement with the added bonus that you can easily correct your balance at any time.
- Dark mode - NEW
- Multiple Accounts, transfer between account
- Setup recurring transactions for forecasting
- Forecast calendar
- Now includes optimisation for iPhone X, XR and XS Max.
- Clear / light colour scheme
- All accounts summary information (not available for iPhone 4s)
- Pie charts / graphs to show your financial status
- Backup / Restore with Dropbox
- Simple customizable of categories to group your transactions e.g. "Utility Bills"
- Tutorial / walk through showing you how to get started
- Help pages, if you need to read about functionality in more depth
- Correct balance at any time, so you don't need to enter all your transactions
- PIN security, to protect your information from prying eyes
This App is so good! *****
Really easy to use, looked at loads of others, but this has all you need. Your income v outgoings and lets you know where you stand on a monthly basis! I will and do recommend! Great App.
Excellent tool ! *****
I have been looking for a handy app to organise my finances for ages. This is simple to use & very helpful when planning ahead. Would highly recommend
Best money app by far *****
Excellent and accurate . I am a mental case when it comes to buying finance apps....and I always come back to good old balance guide. This is by far the best and most informative where it counts ..... On the bottom line . A superbly informative app
Great app to have keep track of payments and how much you have left at the end of the month
Checkout our Demo video - http://youtu.be/3NrxZE_yFag
Balance Guide uses the default currency set on your device, so there’s no complicated setup / installation.
If you need help there are several methods available. Firstly, the tutorial, which is a kind of walkthrough. There’s also helps pages, providing in depth information.
How to ask questions and contact us -
- Use the contact form on my website.
- Follow the app on twitter http://twitter.com/BalanceGuideApp
- Like the app on facebook https://www.facebook.com/balanceguideapp
NOTE: I'm unable to respond to bug reports left in reviews.
Each new version wipes out all old reviews so please take the time to leave a review for the new version. As it’s not possible to reply to reviews on the app store, please use the new feedback and survey features to tell us what you think. You can also join our beta programme and gain access to new features early.
A fix for the 'End Date' button.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Finally managed to control my cash flow forecast !!
Perfect app and good displays .. would be fantastic if :
1) When changing individual dates and amounts for reoccurring transactions .. it should simply ask if I would like to change “only this transaction” or would I like to “change all future transactions”
2) I would prefer the app giving me a notification before assuming that the planned transaction is overdue or “ended” as the app calls it, when the due date passes .. most transactions “even though planned” would for sure face a few days slippage or so !
3) it should give the option of making part of the payment in some cases .. I believe it’s called “split” in other apps.. for example if I’m setting a monthly expenditure “budget” for fuel of say $50 .. I should be able to pay $10 and it should give me the option of pushing back $40 to later that month
If you do the above .. I believe we will have the best all rounded app !
How do you make a budget app and don’t have a semi monthly recurrence. It’s cool that you have an every 2-weeks, but what about the months with 5 weeks....?! I can’t remember if I spent for this. I hope it’s a free app cause it’s useless without a recurrence the way 90% of people get paid.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your review and thanks for your patience.
You can set monthly recurrences with a specific day of the month, therefore it would say always happen on the 25th.
Perhaps I’ve misunderstood?
This is a great app, the only thing I wish it had was a feature that would allow you to enter the transactions manually instead of automatically and also allow you to change the amount if different without changing the original amount entered when the transaction was originally created. Otherwise, really useful app but I hope they add this feature as soon as possible.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.