HOW MUCH MONEY WILL YOU SAVE ?
A guide to your account balance, simple to use and not aimed at accountants. Makes it easy to plan a budget and see the status of your account with upcoming bills and see where your money is going.
With Balance Guide you can quickly setup your recurring bills and deposits and produce a forecast of your finances for the months ahead. Later, you don't have to worry about entering all your transactions from your bank statement with the added bonus that you can easily correct your balance at any time.
- Dark mode - NEW
- Multiple Accounts, transfer between account (ONLY AVAILABLE ONCE UPGRADED)
- Setup recurring transactions for forecasting
- Forecast calendar (ONLY AVAILABLE ONCE UPGRADED)
- Now includes optimisation for iPhone X, XR and XS Max.
- Clear / light colour scheme
- All accounts summary information (not available for iPhone 4s / ONLY AVAILABLE ONCE UPGRADED)
- Pie charts / graphs to show your financial status
- Backup / Restore with Dropbox (ONLY AVAILABLE ONCE UPGRADED)
- Simple customisable of categories to group your transactions e.g. "Utility Bills"
- Tutorial / walk through showing you how to get started
- Help pages, if you need to read about functionality in more depth
- Correct balance at any time, so you don't need to enter all your transactions
- PIN security, to protect your information from prying eyes
This App is so good! *****
Really easy to use, looked at loads of others, but this has all you need. Your income v outgoings and lets you know where you stand on a monthly basis! I will and do recommend! Great App.
Excellent tool ! *****
I have been looking for a handy app to organise my finances for ages. This is simple to use & very helpful when planning ahead. Would highly recommend
Checkout our Demo video - http://youtu.be/3NrxZE_yFag
Balance Guide uses the default currency set on your device, so there’s no complicated setup / installation.
If you need help there are several methods available. Firstly, the tutorial, which is a kind of walkthrough. There’s also helps pages, providing in depth information.
How to ask questions and contact us -
- Use the contact form via my website, I'm happy to help.
- Follow the app on twitter http://twitter.com/BalanceGuideApp
- Like the app on facebook https://www.facebook.com/balanceguideapp
NOTE: I'm unable to respond to bug reports left in reviews.
Each new version wipes out all old reviews so please take the time to leave a review for the new version. As it’s not possible to reply to reviews on the app store, please use the new feedback features to tell us what you think. You can also join our beta programme and gain access to new features early.
Dark mode and some bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This App has helped me maintain my budget and forecast my future balances. It’s been a great help, and well worth the price. Thanks
Nice and simple
Easy to use, I like the forecast it gives you an idea on how much money you can save when you enter your paycheck and bills, very handy and free when your goal is to SAVE
Worth the money small learning curve
I have forecasted my accounts for years using spreadsheets. So glad to find this app.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Mindwarp Consultancy Ltd
- 69.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Mindwarp Consultancy Ltd 2020
- In-App Purchases
- No Ads, Multiple Accounts + Dropbox backup $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.