Live traffic reports and cameras for Georgia including Atlanta, Columbus, and Augusta. Save your favorite cameras for quick access. The February 2018 release optimises for iOS11 and the iPhone X.
Live data from The Georgia Department of Transportation (GDOT):
- 1,812 traffic cameras covering Georgia State.
- Today screen widget to show at a glance the nearest current traffic incidents
- Optimised for all iPhone and iPad models; fully tested on iOS9, iOS10 and iOS11.
- Shows current incidents and traffic cams
- Each incident is color coded as well as being represented by an icon showing the incident type.
- Clicking on an incident displays more detail right there on the map.
- The map view can also show live traffic camera images.
- Shows current incidents in order of distance from your current location (closest incidents are shown first).
- Each incident is color-coded to indicate the severity of the delay.
- You can quickly see the distance the incident is from you, the road name and the type of incident.
- The detail view shows the description together with a map showing the location.
- Full search functionality, works across both the list and map views.
TRAFFIC CAM FAVORITES
- Save your favorite cameras for quick access to see how clear/congested your usual routes are.
- Shows at a glance the nearest current traffic incidents without launching the app.
- Toggle traffic information on the map.
- Toggle auto refresh of camera images (will refresh every 10 seconds).
- Toggle always show map on app launch.
- Toggle construction on/off.
- You can configure which incidents are displayed according to the severity of the delay caused.
- Miles or KM setting.
- Email me for feature requests/bug reports etc. I would love to hear from you!
Data courtesy of The Georgia Department of Transportation (GDOT).
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
-Updated for iOS11 and the new iPhone X (looks and works brilliantly on the iPhone X!!).
-Option to use miles or kilometres.
-New iPad toolbar.
-Various performance improvements and fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Was Good Now USELESS
The traffic information and cameras are from entirely different days and times. For example today is February 16 at 9:30 AM the cams are from January 5 at 2:30 PM! Ridiculous. And been this way for a long time. Junk.
Only shows traffic for 50+ miles no lava even when I search for highway 85 in ga which I use every day
Not worth the money not live . They need to learn from Arkansas and Virginia the best . This Georgia is crap
Developer Response ,
The app does provide real time incident reports direct from Georgia DOT. The camera images however are recent snapshots rather than realtime video, I am not aware of a public video feed for Georgia traffic cameras. If one exists then I will integrate it into the app.
The developer, Coderun Technologies Ltd, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Coderun Technologies Ltd
- 4.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Coderun Technologies Ltd
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.