GetResponse Webinars, part of a complete online marketing solution, just went mobile. Participate in online events from the top smartphone and tablet out there.
• Synchronize your events with your calendar
• Add contacts to your invitees' list
• Invite presenters and participants to your webinars, also via Twitter
• Meet with up to 3 and present to up to 1000 people
• Stream up to 4 live audio and video feeds
• Control interaction with audio modes
• Present documents, videos, reports and presentations
• Share interactive whiteboard to impress your audience
• Enable text chat during your online event
• Record and store your events
• Lock/unlock access to your webinar room
• View statistics
About GetResponse Webinars
GetResponse Webinars is part of a comprehensive online marketing platform: GetResponse. By combining webinars, email marketing, landing pages, and marketing automation, GetResponse is a one-stop-shop for attracting, engaging, converting, and maintaining your leads.
As the first email service to provide a complete webinar marketing solution
designed to increase conversions and engagement rates, with GetResponse Webinars you can build your email list and turn your subscribers into repeat customers. More than 350,000 customers in 182 countries trust GetResponse, and is now available in 21 different languages. The company operates globally with offices in Poland, the U.S., Canada, Malaysia, India and Russia with more than 300 passionate professionals on board.
Operating since 1998, GetResponse continues to deliver excellent-quality online marketing solutions that empower entrepreneurs and make their businesses grow.
Improved app performance and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
- GetResponse Sp. z o.o.
- 51.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 GetResponse Sp. z o. o.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.