GeyserTimes is the most comprehensive database of geyser eruption and observation data on the internet. Data comes from geyser-enthusiasts, historical logbooks and researcher's electronic monitoring equipment. All data is open and made available to researchers so that we may all come to understand and appreciate these rare wonders of nature.
Use the official GeyserTimes app to:
• Browse a copy of the online database without a network connection (defaults to one month worth of data)
• Explore the daily geyser activity in intuitive summary and timeline modes
• Plan your day in the basin around predictions by the National Park Service and GeyserTimes
• Watch the Old Faithful live webcam on your phone or stream it on your TV using AirPlay
• Enter your own eruptions and notes to share field observations, even while offline
Notes: Synchronization requires a working data connection and should be performed manually before heading out into the basins. Predictions are not 100% accurate as geysers are natural features and the user reports they are based on can be erroneous.
• Update webcam viewer with new stream link
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.