Load Coupons worth $100's in savings directly to your Giant Card
- Hundreds of coupons, no clipping required.
- Includes coupons personalized for you with savings on the items you buy the most.
- Keep an eye out for Free Day Coupons!
Simplify your shopping trip
- Find your nearest Giant of Maryland store or gas station to redeem your rewards.
- Track your savings and rewards balances.
- Save space on your keychain by adding your Giant Card to Apple Wallet.
View the Weekly Circular
- Plan your shopping trip.
- Add items from the circular to your shopping list and check them off as you shop.
- Load Coupons to your Giant Card right from the pages of the circular.
- See what seasonal deliciousness is in store this week.
- Get an early sneak peek at next week's circular.
- Browse hundreds of recipes for every meal and all occasions.
- Save your family's favorites.
- Create weekly meal plans.
This update includes performance enhancements and bug fixes.
We’re always working to improve the Giant of Maryland app experience. Thanks for shopping and keep all the helpful feedback coming!
Ratings and Reviews
I️ use this every week but it’s not reliable
Every week when I use the app I have to double check the whole time things are scanning that all of my coupons go through. I have to stay on top of things and remember every coupon I have, which can be a pain (one time I only got something for “free day” and it rang up as full price). That said, being able to digitally look at the circular and use the coupons is convenient and has saved me a LOT of money. I save between 30-75% each trip from shopping sales and using coupons.
Currently my problem with the app is that it won’t open. I even installed the latest update, but it continues to say sorry for the technical difficulties, come back later). The app is absolutely useless if I can’t open it!
First time I used it 2 months ago the coupons didn’t work at register. They said that the app doesn’t really work. I’m going to try again with the update. But there are too many coupons to scroll through in order to load them and then use them. I just looked at 313 coupons and really don’t plan to do that again. They should create categories like CVS has so when you are in an aisle you can pick just that category to look through. For example, toilet paper would be in the paper products category and I wouldn’t have to scroll through the 100 coupons I loaded in order to find out what brand and item I have in coupons! I’m not really sure how helpful this is app is going to be. I suppose I just shop as usual and hope for the best when I scan my phone at the register? Hmmm
Coupons can't be removed...
Update: 29 December 2017
The user interface is a lot better and is now a lot more robust. However, still not possible to delete coupons and since I deleted my card from my Apple Wallet I just noticed that the add card to Apple Wallet does not work. It says card can’t be added at this time - please try again later every time I try.
One can load coupons to one's card but can't remove them once they have been added (for example if they have been added by mistake).
Also, the coupons in the main list can't be removed either so one has to constantly wade through pages of coupons that are not of interest to find ones that are of value.
Lastly, it good that you can add your Giant card as a pass to the Apple wallet but the pass appears on the Apple Watch without the barcode which makes it unusable.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.