Order groceries for convenient curbside pickup or home delivery.
We’ve taken your shopping list a step further. Shop for groceries directly from your phone or tablet and pick them up at the store without ever getting out of your car.
- Search for any item and view details like price, size, and nutritional info.
- Scan items in your pantry and add them to your cart.
- Shop from past purchases up to 6 months.
- Add items to your cart directly from the Weekly Ad.
- Like your bananas extra ripe? Add a note to your order and your personal shopper will select your produce exactly how you like it.
- When you are ready to Checkout, select your pickup time and we'll have your order ready when you arrive at the store.
- Same day delivery and pickup options
- Clip digital coupons
- View your Fuel Points
- Order party platters, holiday meals, deli meats & cheeses, pizza, and fresh sandwiches with Order Ahead
- Refill and transfer prescriptions to your Harris Teeter Pharmacy
- View your VIC card and enroll in e-VIC for personalized savings
Users also now have the ability to
- Quickly select and delete multiple items at once in the shopping list
- View total cart availability in store picker
- Change password in profile
- Orders under $25 are limited
- Find custom items in past purchases
- View health and wellness icons in the product detail page
- Filter and sort searches with an improved UI
- TIE Search by school code
- Group unmapped ingredients in the Get Recipe Ingredients tool
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great but a few Improvements needed
I love the online contactless shopping - thank you so much for this option! There are a couple of changes that would help me and probably others. If there could be a profile setting that could save the senior discount option and also the no substitution settings that would be great. I keep forgetting to specify them in the checkout process. Also it is frustrating that you have to delete items that are out of stock before you can check out - you aren’t charged for items not actually in stock when the order is filled so that’s not a problem. Removing items means even if the item is restocked before your order is shopped you don’t have a chance of getting it. There are items that are in stock when I start my order but always out by the time I check out. Being able to edit the order after checkout would be a real advantage - you can specify the discounts and claim your pickup slot early and then add or remove items as needed until a specified time before the pickup time. I build my order all week. Also I used to save a lot of time by using the favorites list by just clicking on items on the list I wanted to add to my cart, but recently it seems to work backward. If i click on an item it crosses it off my favorites list and I can only add the other items to my cart so I have to delete all the items I don’t want and then add the remaining items to my cart. That takes so much longer it’s not worth using the list at all.
So far so good.
Update: exactly 1 minute after I wrote this review I deleted the app and restarted my iPad. On reinstall, I noticed that the app was updated1 minute ago. Whatever the reason I can log in now.
can not log in and an email sent to support has no response yet( only been a few days). I may try calling on Monday. I use LastPass and or my iPad password manager. I know the iPad password manager would not work because you can't get the specific combination of letters, numbers, length. And I thought you couldn't paste with LastPass so tried to manually type in the information with no success. I did get the website to accept it. Finally an observation I am an amateur security expert ( from long ago when I got my first virus) I study online security,( listen to the podcast, read everything I can find). Most security experts agree that specific limitations on passwords are unsafe compared to a common-sense choice of a strong password. Instead of limitations just don't except obvious weak passwords. Let people use a password manager, in fact, encourage it. The good ones are inherently safe. I love the store and customer service within the store. I'm sure that when I call everything will be cleared up. In the meantime, the poor review stands because the app is unless to me.
Please improve item location accuracy
Thank you for the updated app. I’m thankful the shop by aisle function has returned as it makes my Harris-Teeter shopping experience that much nicer. I still struggle with location accuracy on certain items, in spite of the shop by aisle ability.
I started using the app in June 2019. At the time, I could add items to my cart and shop at the store according to aisle location. That function disappeared and the current method would be helpful if items were grouped differently. For example, fresh herbs are physically located in Produce, but instead appear in the Ingredients category. Sausage and bacon are physically located in the Meat department but on the app appear under Breakfast category. Buttermilk, milk, and Half and Half are physically located in the Dairy section but certain brands appear in the Beverage category but not in the Dairy category in the app. Under the Frozen category, I’m supposed to find Rana brand mushroom ravioli (actually in the Deli) and Unsweeted coconut chips (actually in the baking aisle). I could go on, but I won’t. Please bring back the shop-by-aisle function to make finding items easier and reduce the amount of back tracking I’m forced to do.
Developer Response ,
You are absolutely right. We put the feature back in and launched it today. Check it out and let us know what you think!
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.