Looking for a faster, easier, more rewarding shopping experience? Save time and money with the QFC app! It puts convenience, savings and rewards at your fingertips. Simply download the app, create an account and register your QFC Advantage Card to access all these great benefits:
· Shop Pickup or Delivery right from the app!
· Easily build your online shopping list, and use it to shop in-store or to place your online order.
· View your Weekly Ads and quickly add sale items or specials to your shopping list.
· Load digital coupons directly to your Advantage Card and use them to save on items from your shopping list.
· Get even more savings with exclusive promotions, personalized offers and bonus rewards.
· Refill your QFC Pharmacy prescriptions directly from your phone or tablet. Just type in your prescription number, select your Pharmacy and schedule a convenient pickup time.
· Check your fuel points.
· Use our locator to find the closest QFC store or fuel center.
· View your purchase history. Use it to create standard orders that will save you time.
· Add your Advantage Card to Passbook for iPhone and iPod Touch.
To use the QFC app, you'll need a QFC digital account. You can register for your account and link your Advantage Card through the app. If you don't have a Advantage Card, you can create one when you register to access all of these savings and rewards!
We’re working around the clock to ensure our services and products are available to you. In this release we’ve fixed a few bugs to improve your overall experience. We value your feedback, so if you need help or have a suggestion, please contact our Customer Service Center at 1-800-576-4377.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app - very helpful!
I love this app. You can browse the weekly circular, add digital coupons and create lists. It even tells you where in the store to find your items. You can keep a list of regular items so you don’t have to keep adding them. The app also shows you current on-sale items so you can plan before you go. Super helpful.
I’m in the store with my fiancée; last stop of our errands. She’s wants to make a delicious Moroccan thing for dinner that has pine nuts in it. Great! Uh oh, can’t find the pine nuts… No worries, we have some other stuff to get first. Ok, done. Now we need those nuts. Where. Oh no, stress is building. Where are they?? Wait, I know! I’ll use the QFC app that tells you where stuff is! Find it. Open it. A little box says “This version is out of date, update now” and won’t let me continue. First of all, WHY. What is so different that what I used last week won’t work AT ALL anymore… Ugh. Stress still building… Ok. No matter, I actually have a decent signal and unlimited data. Update in App Store… Takes annoyingly long… Ok, finally open my new and improved app, and… Now a GIANT BLUE BUTTON says “Version out of date, update now” and won’t let me continue. I JUST UPDATED NOW! AND ALL I GOT WAS A FANCIER BUTTON TELLING ME TO “UPDATE NOW”! I CAN’T UPDATE ANYMORE! I’M AT THE LATEST UPDATE! And where are the %*@$& pine nuts! Oh. My fiancée found them. They were with the other nuts. That makes sense. BUT WOULD I USE THIS APP AGAIN? DEFINITEY NOT! At least not until they have another update…
Managing deliveries doesn’t work anymore
This app used to be great. When ordering groceries for delivery, my shopper could send me a message if they couldn’t find an item on my list and we could figure out a substitute on the fly. Now the app doesn’t seem to support notifications anymore. After my last two orders arrived, I noticed messages from my shoppers in the app that I had never received notifications for.
It’s also super frustrating that clicking email links doesn’t open the app. I also can’t seem to ever find my most recent order in the app to double check whether I received everything on my list.
The only thing this app seems to be good for is actually creating my order. Everything after that is just broken. The same goes for the QFC website. I can’t even track or rate my order or submit feedback without getting an error page. I’ve tried every browser, even IE. Whatever “upgrade” happened to QFC’s site and app about a month ago, it broke a ton of stuff.
- The Kroger Co.
- 277.9 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 The Kroger Co.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.