Looking for a faster, easier, more rewarding shopping experience? Save time and money with the Dillons app. It puts convenience, savings and rewards at your fingertips. Simply download the app, create an account and link your Plus Card to access all these great benefits:
· Create and track Pickup, Delivery and Ship orders right from the app
· Shop an extended aisle of 1,000s of products from our trusted third-party sellers
· Use Kroger Pay at in-store checkout – one scan applies your Plus Card and payment
· Easily build your online shopping list, and use it to shop in-store or to place your online order
· View your weekly ads and quickly add sale items or specials to your shopping list
· Clip digital coupons and use them to save in-store and online
· Get Cash Back deals to earn money on items you already buy
· Discover even more savings with exclusive promotions, personalized offers and bonus rewards
· Refill and track the status of your Dillons Pharmacy prescriptions directly from your phone or tablet
· Check your fuel points
· Use our locator to find the closest store or Fuel Center
· View your purchase history and use it to easily reorder your favorite products
· Add your Plus Card to Wallet for iPhone.
To use the Dillons app, you'll need a Dillons digital account. You can create one and link your Plus Card through the app. Don't have a Plus Card? You can add a new one when you create your digital account.
Thanks for shopping with us. In this update, we’ve fixed a few bugs and made some general improvements.
We value your feedback, so if you need help or have a suggestion, please contact our Customer Service Center at 1-800-576-4377.
Ratings and Reviews
My Favorite Store!
I’ve been shopping at Dillons since before I was married. I went with my mom to do grocery shopping for our family for years and when I was married I just continued shopping there. I was married at age 19 and I’m now 74. I’ve tried other stores but I always come back to DILLONS! I trust DILLONS to always have fresh foods and to be honest in all dealings.
I do my shopping now with my phone in hand and place my order. One of my children will pick them up on either the day or the day after I place my order. When my order gets home, I put things away just looking at store notes saying what additions or deletions they have made.
It’s SO easy. It feels like I’ve done nothing and I just wait until time arrives for pick up. Once pick up time comes, a family member will drive to the store we have chosen and my order will be ready. My name is given, order is brought out, paper coupons are given over, balance due is recalculated and any change is paid or my balance due is lessened. We drive home to unpack and put away the food.
What a way to shop!
Horrible user interface, doesn’t work more often than does
Horrible and frustrating app! Now cannot put anything from my lists into the cart. Says it’s in the cart and then actually isn’t! So Have to print all lists, then manually type items in search box. BUT can’t hit enter, because must not completely type the item name or get errors that can’t find item. So, only partially type item then wait a very long time to pull up all items even closely resembling that item and the item you want MIGHT show up. Or it says item not found. PLEASE look at or hire tech writers who formulated the UK’s ‘Ocado’ or ‘Waitrose’ grocery shopping apps. They are excellent for search and online grocery ordering and customer interface and customer service apps. **Order online and pick up grocery shopping is a LIFELINE for us and many clients with health issues. Please do better. It is possible and your app fails more than it works. The current update caused more errors than fixed. Please, please review and hire consultants from above mentioned grocery chains in the UK. THEIR APPS ARE EXCELLENT!
Pretty Good App, Crazy Convenient!
Tried using for the first time to make a pickup order. The items we frequently show up in a left-to-right scroll and you pick the us tutu and find the next item. Search for other items you don’t typically purchase and add them.
The software hangs occasionally, particularly when a special dialog box appears. Just quit the app and open it up again and the order info is there. Once you enter the information like payment information and save it, then you will probably not encounter many hangs. The pick up can be scheduled at a specific date and time.
Once you do this, going to the store and roaming the aisles for standard items will no longer make sense. Produce and meat are a visual selection, so that probably will not be a substitute, for me anyway.
For yourself, your family, and the employees of Dillons, try using the pickup or delivery feature. You will not regret it.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- The Kroger Co.
- 179.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021 The Kroger Co.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.