Looking for a faster, easier, more rewarding shopping experience? Save time and money with the Dillons app! It puts convenience, savings and rewards at your fingertips. Simply download the app, create an account and register your Dillons Plus Card to access all these great benefits:
· Shop Pickup or Delivery right from the app!
· Easily build your online shopping list, and use it to shop in-store or to place your online order.
· View your Weekly Ads and quickly add sale items or specials to your shopping list.
· Load digital coupons directly to your Plus Card and use them to save on items from your shopping list.
· Get even more savings with exclusive promotions, personalized offers and bonus rewards.
· Refill your Dillons Pharmacy prescriptions directly from your phone or tablet. Just type in your prescription number, select your Pharmacy and schedule a convenient pickup time.
· Check your fuel points.
· Use our locator to find the closest Dillons store or fuel center.
· View your purchase history. Use it to create standard orders that will save you time.
· Add your Plus Card to Passbook for iPhone and iPod Touch.
To use the Dillons app, you'll need a Dillons digital account. You can register for your account and link your Plus Card through the app. If you don't have a Plus Card, you can create one when you register to access all of these savings and rewards!
We’re working around the clock to ensure our services and products are available to you. Here are some release highlights:
· Access Kroger Pay from the home screen.
· Turn dark mode on and off in the app settings.
· Minor bugs have been fixed to improve your overall experience.
We value your feedback. If you need help or have a suggestion, please contact our Customer Service Center at 1-800-576-4377.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Horrible user interface, doesn’t work more often than does
Horrible and frustrating app! Now cannot put anything from my lists into the cart. Says it’s in the cart and then actually isn’t! So Have to print all lists, then manually type items in search box. BUT can’t hit enter, because must not completely type the item name or get errors that can’t find item. So, only partially type item then wait a very long time to pull up all items even closely resembling that item and the item you want MIGHT show up. Or it says item not found. PLEASE look at or hire tech writers who formulated the UK’s ‘Ocado’ or ‘Waitrose’ grocery shopping apps. They are excellent for search and online grocery ordering and customer interface and customer service apps. **Order online and pick up grocery shopping is a LIFELINE for us and many clients with health issues. Please do better. It is possible and your app fails more than it works. The current update caused more errors than fixed. Please, please review and hire consultants from above mentioned grocery chains in the UK. THEIR APPS ARE EXCELLENT!
Pick up Service
We have been using Dillon’s PickUp for over a month, now. We are using it during this time, because my husband and I are considered high risk, due to our age. We have never been able to get toilet paper, wipes, or any cleaning products using the Pickup.
I know we might be able to go to the store at 7:00 am, and find these items, but we don’t want to go into the store at all. I feel like not being able to get these items at Pickup is inequitable. I would imagine that most people using the Pickup services, are doing so because they are at high risk. Why would you limit these items only to people who are able or willing to come into the store?
The Pickup service has been less than perfect regarding substituted items. I know that your staff is overwhelmed, but sometimes I don’t even get the notice about substitutions. Sometimes, I get one smaller item replacing one larger item. And, lastly, please stop using the plastic bags. I know some Dillon’s stores are using paper. It would be great if all of them did!
Not customer friendly
Dillons is not the neighborhood store that it professes to be. The shelves are empty and the people there are either overworked where they hire people that just don’t care. If you listen to your people you would’ve change the store to make everybody frustrated and even to the point of being literally ready to choose any place but Dillans. I have resorted to using a click it list and yet it to has its challenges. For example, once you put together a major grocery list it would be nice just to be able to check the items that you want to go that week and then the following week to choose from that original list that had everything that you use on a regular basis. If Dillons really cares, They will return their stores how they were prior but no they paid consultant somewhere who thinks they know best how to make more money I’m sure. Don’t get me wrong I am definitely for companies making money but that doesn’t mean you have to be greedy and make your customers frustrated to the point of wishing they had another choice but in Kansas that’s not the case unless you drive to Wichita or go to Aldies.
- The Kroger Co.
- 303.3 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 The Kroger Co.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.