Looking for a faster, easier, more rewarding shopping experience? Save time and money with the Fry's app! It puts convenience, savings and rewards at your fingertips. Simply download the app, create an account and register your Fry's V.I.P. Card to access all these great benefits:
· Shop Pickup or Delivery right from the app!
· Easily build your online shopping list, and use it to shop in-store or to place your online order.
· View your Weekly Ads and quickly add sale items or specials to your shopping list.
· Load digital coupons directly to your V.I.P. Card and use them to save on items from your shopping list.
· Get even more savings with exclusive promotions, personalized offers and bonus rewards.
· Refill your Fry's Pharmacy prescriptions directly from your phone or tablet. Just type in your prescription number, select your Pharmacy and schedule a convenient pickup time.
· Check your fuel points.
· Use our locator to find the closest Fry's store or fuel center.
· View your purchase history. Use it to create standard orders that will save you time.
· Add your V.I.P. Card to Passbook for iPhone and iPod Touch.
To use the Fry's app, you'll need a Fry's digital account. You can register for your account and link your V.I.P. Card through the app. If you don't have a V.I.P. Card, you can create one when you register to access all of these savings and rewards!
We’re working around the clock to ensure our services and products are available to you. Here are some release highlights:
· Access Kroger Pay from the home screen.
· Turn dark mode on and off in the app settings.
· Minor bugs have been fixed to improve your overall experience.
We value your feedback. If you need help or have a suggestion, please contact our Customer Service Center at 1-800-576-4377.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good concept, poor implementation
I’ve used this app twice and it’s pretty glitchy. For one thing I have to start at square one each time I use it. That’s annoying. Secondly it’s not setup well. For instance in dairy all the items are higgly piggly, all the butter isn’t listed together. I did, finally, use the search function but unless you know EXACTLY what you want you’re screwed. You’ve got to watch the quantity carefully because sometimes moving from one menu to another the app will increase your order. I’m not even sure it’s not intentional! And lastly substitutions. The app made me uncheck each and every box if I didn’t want substitutes even though there’s a switch that says global no substitutes. I’m wondering what someone would substitute for a banana? And although I looked carefully for it I didn’t see spices. They may be there but I’ve invested enough time in ordering as it is. It would have been faster just to drive the mile and get the stuff myself, which I would have but I had my leg operated on and I can’t walk for a bit.
I am really liking your pickup service. It was trying at first but you have made great improvements. The people coming to my car are always smiling, upbeat, and able to answer any questions I may have. My only comment: picking out vegetables and fruit. I think all of us like our fruit different so I realize it is hard to please everyone. I would recommend at the end of this pandemic to improve quality would be to have a fruit and vegetable specialist who is trained to pick out quality food handle filling these orders. I quit going into the store because too many customers where coming in without masks. Even though I came at 6:00 am I found my self still in the store after 7:00. I appreciate your employees wearing masks and I thank them for doing so. It isn’t fun to wear a mask all day. Thanks again. I love Fry’s prices!
I'm a single mom who works two jobs. I scrimp and save everywhere but my time is my most valuable asset. Even with paying the $4.95 pick up fee, this app and Clicklist saves me hours each week making a list and going into the store shopping and checking out. I build my cart throughout each week and just checkout when I'm ready. 150% worth it. FYI your cart total doesn't include your Fry's coupons but when you pick up it correctly calculates so my total is always less. You can bring paper coupons and they'll add those in at pickup as well. Also offer Clicklist-only deals & coupons as well. Link your shoppers card & home page has a list of everything you've ever bought so you can quickly add regular items to your cart. I have raved about Clicklist for two years. App is so quick & easy to use. Perfect.
- The Kroger Co.
- 303.2 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 The Kroger Co.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.