Looking for a faster, easier, more rewarding shopping experience? Save time and money with the Fry's app! It puts convenience, savings and rewards at your fingertips. Simply download the app, create an account and register your Fry's V.I.P. Card to access all these great benefits:
· Shop Pickup or Delivery right from the app!
· Easily build your online shopping list, and use it to shop in-store or to place your online order.
· View your Weekly Ads and quickly add sale items or specials to your shopping list.
· Load digital coupons directly to your V.I.P. Card and use them to save on items from your shopping list.
· Get even more savings with exclusive promotions, personalized offers and bonus rewards.
· Refill your Fry's Pharmacy prescriptions directly from your phone or tablet. Just type in your prescription number, select your Pharmacy and schedule a convenient pickup time.
· Check your fuel points.
· Use our locator to find the closest Fry's store or fuel center.
· View your purchase history. Use it to create standard orders that will save you time.
· Add your V.I.P. Card to Passbook for iPhone and iPod Touch.
To use the Fry's app, you'll need a Fry's digital account. You can register for your account and link your V.I.P. Card through the app. If you don't have a V.I.P. Card, you can create one when you register to access all of these savings and rewards!
Version 17.4 of the Fry's app is now available for download.
· Use your Google Account to create an account and sign in.
· You asked, we listened. List enhancements have been made when using Store Mode.
· We’ve fixed a few minor bugs and made some general updates to improve your experience.
As a valued Customer, your feedback is very important to us. If you need help, please contact our Customer Service Center at 1-800-576-4377.
Ratings and Reviews
Love the grocery pick up
I have only amazing things to say about on line click list!! I never have received anything I was unhappy with! I have ordered produce and I can honestly say it’s always picked with care, I have never had anything that wasn’t ripe , or too ripe , I feel like the 5 time I have ordered one line for grocery pick up they have done it with time and care! I love how the groceries are packed neatly and everything is together . Frozen items are packed in a double packed paper bag , in Az summer I appreciate that greatly ! Bags aren’t over stuffed . All dairy is packed together , all breads are packed together , not like when you go to the store and random items are in random bags. I absolutely love that frys offers this service and hope they never get rid of it! I also have had extremely friendly and helpful staff every time!! Thanks Kroger!
Good concept, poor implementation
I’ve used this app twice and it’s pretty glitchy. For one thing I have to start at square one each time I use it. That’s annoying. Secondly it’s not setup well. For instance in dairy all the items are higgly piggly, all the butter isn’t listed together. I did, finally, use the search function but unless you know EXACTLY what you want you’re screwed. You’ve got to watch the quantity carefully because sometimes moving from one menu to another the app will increase your order. I’m not even sure it’s not intentional! And lastly substitutions. The app made me uncheck each and every box if I didn’t want substitutes even though there’s a switch that says global no substitutes. I’m wondering what someone would substitute for a banana? And although I looked carefully for it I didn’t see spices. They may be there but I’ve invested enough time in ordering as it is. It would have been faster just to drive the mile and get the stuff myself, which I would have but I had my leg operated on and I can’t walk for a bit.
I'm a single mom who works two jobs. I scrimp and save everywhere but my time is my most valuable asset. Even with paying the $4.95 pick up fee, this app and Clicklist saves me hours each week making a list and going into the store shopping and checking out. I build my cart throughout each week and just checkout when I'm ready. 150% worth it. FYI your cart total doesn't include your Fry's coupons but when you pick up it correctly calculates so my total is always less. You can bring paper coupons and they'll add those in at pickup as well. Also offer Clicklist-only deals & coupons as well. Link your shoppers card & home page has a list of everything you've ever bought so you can quickly add regular items to your cart. I have raved about Clicklist for two years. App is so quick & easy to use. Perfect.
- The Kroger Co.
- 151.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 The Kroger Co.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.