The EzWIC app is for families in the Arizona, American Samoa, Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands (CNMI), Guam, and Navajo Nation Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) Programs. Shopping for WIC foods in the grocery store can be confusing and hard, and this app makes it easier. You can view the Food List in the app to see what types of foods are WIC approved. You can also scan the barcode of a food with your phone and the app will tell you if it is WIC approved.
Register your eWIC card for additional features:
• Scan the barcode of a food with your phone and the app will show if you can buy the food with your eWIC card and will display the available benefits. This will help avoid awkward situations in the checkout lane.
• Check your latest benefit balance at any time.
For Arizona WIC Program only:
• Use Clinic Search to find a nearby WIC clinic.
• Use Vendor Search to find a nearby WIC Vendor.
• Submit a complaint against WIC Participants, WIC Staff, or WIC Vendors.
• Register your eWIC card to view upcoming appointments and receive/manage appointment notifications.
• Register your eWIC card to receive and manage additional notifications:
• Forgot documents
• Food benefits expiring soon
• Food benefits expired
•. Clinic Search for American Samoa, CNMI, Guam and Navajo Nation WIC Programs
•. Updated Food List images for Arizona and Navajo Nation WIC Programs
•. Updated Contact Us for Navajo Nation WIC Program
•. Clinic details may include up to two clinic images
•. Backend changes
•. Bug Fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not working completely..
This app is pretty great because you don’t have to carry around the little book & search through it.. But it won’t let me add my card to it. So, I don’t know what I have available. Sometimes it’s hard to keep track of those tiny receipts that show you what’s left. I tried deleting the app & reinstalling it, but I still can’t add my card.
I’ve had a few times where I went to the store and tried to open the app, but it wouldn’t open. The loading screen for the app would appear, but it would quit before it finished downloading all the way.
I had Arizona WIC for about five years. When they went paperless, they launched this app and it was far more convenient for us! Big give for this app particularly when you compare it with the other states, particularly Texas which spends least on WIC throughout the US.
- Arizona Department of Health Services
- 93.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Arizona Department of Health Services
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.