Looking for a faster, easier, more rewarding shopping experience? Save time and money with the Ralphs app! It puts convenience, savings and rewards at your fingertips. Simply download the app, create an account and register your Ralphs Rewards Card to access all these great benefits:
· Shop Pickup or Delivery right from the app!
· Easily build your online shopping list, and use it to shop in-store or to place your online order.
· View your Weekly Ads and quickly add sale items or specials to your shopping list.
· Load digital coupons directly to your Rewards Card and use them to save on items from your shopping list.
· Get even more savings with exclusive promotions, personalized offers and bonus rewards.
· Refill your Ralphs Pharmacy prescriptions directly from your phone or tablet. Just type in your prescription number, select your Pharmacy and schedule a convenient pickup time.
· Check your fuel points.
· Use our locator to find the closest Ralphs store or fuel center.
· View your purchase history. Use it to create standard orders that will save you time.
· Add your Rewards Card to Passbook for iPhone and iPod Touch.
To use the Ralphs app, you'll need a Ralphs digital account. You can register for your account and link your Rewards Card through the app. If you don't have a Rewards Card, you can create one when you register to access all of these savings and rewards!
Our latest app update is fresh out of the oven and available for download! Here are the highlights:
· A new look for coupons!
· Recipes now give a total time to completion.
· More options to make starting a new shopping list quick and easy.
· Try a new view with dark mode.
We value your feedback. If you have a suggestion or need help, please contact our Customer Service Center at 1-800-576-4377.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So helpful and convenient!
The Ralphs app is on point. I love viewing the weekly ads each week and the fact that they offer different forms to view it. It makes it easy to add to my list from the ad or by searching. Just about every item is available upon lookup. I also love that when you search for an item, any available coupons in relation to that item pop up for you to know. I ALSO love that the app keeps track of your purchases, the items and the total/ savings per purchase. So if you want an item you bought recently and you forgot what it was you can easily look it up. It’s also great that the app has a section for your weekly items so you don’t forget or can be notified of sales on them!! Thank you Ralphs for designing the app to be easy to navigate through for your customers!!
Recent updates are problematic
I really enjoyed using the list function in the past because it sorted items by location and was really useful...but now if I make my list at home or on the go, for some reason, my list disappears once I close and restart the app. I’ve take to adding items I need to my cart to preserve my list but this is tedious and doesn’t give me the great functionality of that the actual list provides when it is working correctly.
Also, I will second those reviews that have said to please get rid of store mode. It interrupts my use of the app and I don’t really understand the point of it. Searching for individual items has become problematic as well with recent updates and I have having to tell the app with every search for every item whether I want to search for all items ( I presume for shipping??) or in store. I’m hoping some of these problem will be fixed with the next update. Prior to the recent set of updates I really liked this app.
Terrible UX, useless updates
Please get rid of “store mode,” it slows down my app when I’m in Ralphs, and I have to magically know to press the button with three dots, then exit store mode, then confirm again that I want to exit store mode. Your app’s user experience is terrible. As mentioned before you know lots of senior citizens use the app, why keep making dramatic changes to the app which make the app unrecognizable and harder to use? Fix the problems you’ve already created and stop destroying the user experience. Plus, I still have a problem with the newish coupon filter, which still doesn’t work properly, have to reset or make changes to the filter I choose more than once for it to work.
Why can’t I open special savings and rest of coupons at the same time? I helped sign people up for this app, lots of senior citizens used the app, but still had lots of trouble learning how to use it in general now you’re making coupon page almost unrecognizable? 🤷♀️ Coupons worked perfectly fine before. 🤯
- The Kroger Co.
- 390.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 The Kroger Co.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.