Looking for a faster, easier, more rewarding shopping experience? Save time and money with the Fred Meyer app! It puts convenience, savings and rewards at your fingertips. Simply download the app, create an account and register your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to access all these great benefits:
· Shop Pickup or Delivery right from the app!
· Easily build your online shopping list, and use it to shop in-store or to place your online order.
· View your Weekly Ads and quickly add sale items or specials to your shopping list.
· Load digital coupons directly to your Rewards Card and use them to save on items from your shopping list.
· Get even more savings with exclusive promotions, personalized offers and bonus rewards.
· Refill your Fred Meyer Pharmacy prescriptions directly from your phone or tablet. Just type in your prescription number, select your Pharmacy and schedule a convenient pickup time.
· Check your fuel points.
· Use our locator to find the closest Fred Meyer store or fuel center.
· View your purchase history. Use it to create standard orders that will save you time.
· Add your Rewards Card to Passbook for iPhone and iPod Touch.
To use the Fred Meyer app, you'll need a Fred Meyer digital account. You can register for your account and link your Rewards Card through the app. If you don't have a Rewards Card, you can create one when you register to access all of these savings and rewards!
Our latest app update is fresh out of the oven and available for download! Here are the highlights:
· Shop Pickup or Delivery and Ship at the same time.
· Filter items available for your selected way to shop while you search.
· Check out quickly and efficiently, no matter how you get your orders.
· Track your Ship packages from order to arrival.
We value your feedback. If you have a suggestion or need help, please contact our Customer Service Center at 1-800-576-4377.
Ratings and Reviews
Latest update is horrible!
I called the Fred Meyer customer service line to complain about the new app update, but they acted like they hadn't had any problems so I decided to write a review. This program used to work really well, but someone with wisdom decided they needed to "improve" the app. What happened was that it's almost unusable. 1.) Gone is easy access to the search by department...which is a huge disappointment. I don't know the stores inventory so all I know is what I've purchased before. 2.) after I placed my order this morning, I revisited the website only to find 5 of the items I'd just purchased already in my cart. Argh! And 3.) it appears that the system wants you to begin with setting a pickup date before starting a cart. This isn't how I shop, I build my cart items over time and then decide when I'm finalizing the order. 4.) I've had nothing but problems with notes regarding substitutions disappearing once I place the order.
Please don't roll out new app without considering the customer and how they use it. Really disappointing.
First, I’d like to say that because of health reasons I love having the pick up and delivery options. However, I’m not as impressed as I used to be. This app used to show the ingredients on almost all of their products, and now the majority of the ones I need actually show them. Having celiac disease and allergies to foods, it’s imperative I know what I’m getting. Also, the other app was easier to find qualifying products for coupons. Navigating through the app is not as easy now. Often times I search a product and it says there isn’t anything matching that description, but I can word it the same way another time and it brings the product up easily. Before, it was clear what promotional items to purchase to receive free delivery. It’s much harder to find now, but even after finding a coupon valid today for free delivery on purchases of $75 or more, it would not apply it to my order. Therefore, on a $211 purchase I was charged $9.95 for delivery and $11 for a tip (I live 2-3 minutes from the store). Maybe the tip for the driver should be based on delivery location. Lastly, I was able to include notes about the actual delivery in the past, and the app does not have a place for that anymore. I really need to have that option, so I find this very frustrating.
Love it! **Until Recently**
For real, this was my fav app, and I told sooooo many people about it, but now it’s just causing huge amounts of frustration. While I love all the updates that allow me to sort by aisle, get an approximate total, etc., the fact that it crashes every time I try to check off more than one item is incredibly annoying. It also loses items I’ve added to my list, and puts things in the wrong location. (9 volt batteries are now found in the meat department, apparently!)
Please, please, PLEASE fix this app!
I have downloaded quite a few "shopping list" apps, but was never really happy with any of them. As of now, they have all been deleted from my phone because I love the list feature on this app so much. The fact that the coupons loaded on your rewards card are visible in the shopping list makes it even better. No more loading coupons and then never using them because I forgot that they were there!
I agree with the previous reviewer who requested the ability to load coupons from the weekly flyer. In addition, it would be great to have the extra coupons that I get in the mail linked to my rewards card. Why not link ALL the coupons to a rewards card and make them visible via this app?
If you do that and fix the bug that makes my list items uncheck themselves, I'll change my rating to 5 stars.
- The Kroger Co.
- 310.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 The Kroger Co.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.