Manage all of your pharmacy prescriptions, browse and shop the Rite Aid Online Store, find product savings and coupons, and manage your wellness+ rewards account anywhere or anytime with the official Rite Aid Pharmacy app.
• You can manage your prescriptions, including the ability to refill from your prescription history by entering the prescription number or simply scanning the label on your bottle.
• Enroll to receive and manage Rx reminders and communications. Receive notifications when your prescription is due for a refill or is ready for pickup.
• Link, view and manage family member prescriptions all in one place.
• We’ve made it easy to transfer your prescriptions to any Rite Aid Pharmacy from the convenience of your phone.
WELLNESS+ REWARDS: LOYALTY PROGRAM
• You can manage your wellness+ rewards account, login via FaceID/TouchID, save your card to your Apple Wallet, view your updated BonusCash balance, wellness+ rewards points, and member tier status, as well as access our Load2Card tool, where you can load digital coupons to your account and get these discounts when you check out.
• Browse and shop thousands of your favorite products at the Rite Aid Online Store.
• Locate the Rite Aid store nearest to you using your phone’s built-in GPS or by entering your zip code.
• Find store and pharmacy hours, call directly from the locator, and save your favorite store for future reference.
• Browse the weekly circular for your area with thumbnail page views and zoom functionality.
Thank you for being a Rite Aid customer!
Ratings and Reviews
Good app, some issues
Use this app for coupons, shopping & mostly prescription management. One thing I really think you should consider is when you use the app to submit a refill request for a prescription it still shows up under “ready to refill” until it’s been filled. This confuses me (and I’m young with only 2 prescriptions filled monthly!) because if my prescription isn’t ready in a reasonable time I question whether the request went through or not, or even if I thought I sent the request but forgot. It should say “refill requested” or “awaiting refill” as soon as it’s sent to the pharmacy. This way you know for sure it was sent and the pharmacy is maybe just busy. Regardless, it should not still show up under refills if it’s been requested.
Good for Rx’s, but painful navigation
The app was obviously coded offshore, since usability for seniors (thin fonts, tiny icons, confusing navigation) were not taken into account, nor does the app get good overall testing. Also several places in the app consistently give “service not available” errors if choosing several options on the same screen, though backing out & choosing the same option will immediately work. Sorting coupons either ascending or descending will produce a different number of results. The English text & display isn’t so great, with either text running off a button, or tapping a store phone # gives “Do you want make call?” Otherwise refills are relatively painless (as long as refills remain), and the ad/coupons section is appreciated ... though Marketing occasionally runs amok, so to get to coupons, you literally have to scroll to the bottom of 4 screens of non-coupon ads to click “coupons” again on a tiny button.😁
I have had this app for a few years now and I have never been able to get it to work for me. Anytime I try to use it for pharmacy needs it sends me to a page to fill out with my name address, DOB, phone number etc then takes me to a page where I have to confirm questions which in the past I answered correctly, which I know because its my account information and it told me it wasn’t able to confirm. Now when it takes me to the question page it won’t load any of the answer choices so you can’t even see the answers, you can’t select an answer because when you click an answer (even though you can’t see the answer your trying to choose)the bubble doesn’t fill, when I try to select my DOB on the previous page it only will allow me to select Today’s date until I type it in. And I still haven't been able to gain access to any of my medications through this app. Absolutely pointless app to have, at least for me, so I’m deleting the app until the issue is resolved, literally just taking up space on my screen at this point.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Rite Aid Hdqtrs. Corp.
- 99 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021 Rite Aid Corp
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.