Manage all of your pharmacy prescriptions, browse and shop the Rite Aid Online Store, find product savings and coupons, and manage your wellness+ rewards account anywhere or anytime with the official Rite Aid Pharmacy app.
• You can manage your prescriptions, including the ability to refill from your prescription history by entering the prescription number or simply scanning the label on your bottle.
• Enroll to receive and manage Rx reminders and communications. Receive notifications when your prescription is due for a refill or is ready for pickup.
• Link, view and manage family member prescriptions all in one place.
• We’ve made it easy to transfer your prescriptions to any Rite Aid Pharmacy from the convenience of your phone.
WELLNESS+ REWARDS: LOYALTY PROGRAM
• You can manage your wellness+ rewards account, login via FaceID/TouchID, save your card to your Apple Wallet, view your updated BonusCash balance, wellness+ rewards points, and member tier status, as well as access our Load2Card tool, where you can load digital coupons to your account and get these discounts when you check out.
• Browse and shop thousands of your favorite products at the Rite Aid Online Store.
• Locate the Rite Aid store nearest to you using your phone’s built-in GPS or by entering your zip code.
• Find store and pharmacy hours, call directly from the locator, and save your favorite store for future reference.
• Browse the weekly circular for your area with thumbnail page views and zoom functionality.
A new look for us as we focus on helping you not just get healthy, but get thriving.
This update includes a refreshed design as well as support for iOS 14, bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
, Starting from the pharmacist with Alice & Justus (please forgive me if I miss spell your name) I know that that they are busy but they still take care and ask me is there anything else I need to know!!
The rest of the staff are very knowledgeable and been over backwards to help! Selina, Kirsten, Amber, Veronica, and Steven (from Palmdale) and finally little Miss Debbie M. I have NEVER had the level of service as I get from them! She will come out from behind counter and get a hooks my bag over my head rest, or if she is working the floor. She will come over to me and ask me if I need someone help, or do I want some some ice cream; and she is Johnnie on the spot.
And to all of the others that I did not mention you are in my evening prayer!!
I love you all. God Bless!!!
Thank you for allowing me the time to give you some positive feedback.
Good for Rx’s, but painful navigation
The app was obviously coded offshore, since usability for seniors (thin fonts, tiny icons, confusing navigation) were not taken into account, nor does the app get good overall testing. Also several places in the app consistently give “service not available” errors if choosing several options on the same screen, though backing out & choosing the same option will immediately work. Sorting coupons either ascending or descending will produce a different number of results. The English text & display isn’t so great, with either text running off a button, or tapping a store phone # gives “Do you want make call?” Otherwise refills are relatively painless (as long as refills remain), and the ad/coupons section is appreciated ... though Marketing occasionally runs amok, so to get to coupons, you literally have to scroll to the bottom of 4 screens of non-coupon ads to click “coupons” again on a tiny button.😁
good when working
When it’s working, this app can be great. I can easily fill my prescriptions with a few clicks of a button. I can also see all the deals going on at rite aid. It’s simple and good for those who remember that they need to refill their prescription when in class or a place where you can’t call the pharmacy.
For some reason, sometimes this app won’t work and refill your prescription. It says it did, but it actually doesn’t. I thought I had ordered a refill on my prescription (that had refills remaining). It said it had on the screen afterwards, but I never got a notification that it was ready for pick up. I tried again the next day, and same thing happened. When I went to rite aid, they had to fill it and I had to wait a few minutes. It was then when I got the notification that my rx was ready for pick up.
So, if it worked all the time, it would be amazing.
- Rite Aid Hdqtrs. Corp.
- 126.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Rite Aid Corp
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.