Say more with GIF Keyboard by Tenor. Add tone to your conversation.
With Tenor’s GIF Keyboard for iPhone, iPad and iMessage discover or create the right GIF or video to visually sum up exactly what you’re trying to say, directly from your keyboard. Express the emotion, inside joke, or clever response you want to share.
iMessage App Features:
- Get the same great browse and search experience as GIF Keyboard, including access to your favorites and uploads.
- Press and hold on any GIF to create a sticker that you can drag and drop onto any text, image or GIF in iMessage.
- Create your own GIFs with your front or back camera and personalize them with text, a handwritten note or drawings. Share instantly or save to a Pack.
- Create packs of your favorite stickers and GIFs that you can easily share with friends and family.
Syncs with GIF Keyboard
- Everything syncs to your Tenor GIF Keyboard so you can take your stickers and GIFs everywhere GIFs are supported.
GIF Keyboard Features:
- Send the right GIF or video to express exactly what’s on your mind, directly from your keyboard!
- Search Tenor’s millions of GIFs and videos to find the one that perfectly fits the moment. You can also search by emoji to see the GIFs related to that emoji..
- Need inspiration? Browse by category like reactions, trending topics, and more.
- Once you find the right GIF or video, simply tap it to automatically copy it to your clipboard, tap the iMessage text box to paste it and watch as it plays inline in your conversation.
- See a GIF you like while browsing on your phone? Save it directly to your GIF Keyboard from Safari with the share button and our share extension. No need to save it to your camera roll because it’s instantly available from your GIF Keyboard!
- Keep the GIFs you love handy -- double tap a GIF to favorite it and customize your GIF Keyboard.
- Works with your favorite messengers and social networks including iMessage, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Facebook and email. Just long-press on a GIF to pull up options to share the GIF, video, link, or save to camera roll.
Tenor’s GIF Keyboard needs “full access” in your iPhone settings. This gives the GIF Keyboard full access to the internet so we’re able to give you the GIF you are searching for and ensure that our library is always updated with the latest and greatest GIFs and videos.
Note: We do not log keystrokes or send them to our servers other than to search by key terms for the perfect GIF. If you have any other questions about full access please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tenor was formerly known as Riffsy.
We're making a few updates to GIF Keyboard to ensure that the app works as intended on iOS 13. The updates are entirely behind the scenes, so there shouldn't be any noticeable changes for you, aside from the app being more stable.
Similarly, we've fixed some crash bugs that were affecting all iOS versions. Specifically, the app could crash when:
1. Typing out search terms for GIFs.
2. Tapping on GIFs in the Messages Extension.
Thank you for using GIF Keyboard. Email us at email@example.com if you have any feedback to share.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love it !
I’ve been using this for years now. It’s way better than the one that is already available for you with your iPhone. This one has a lot more “adult “ friendly GIF ‘s. Which are a lot of fun. If you are currently using the one that’s connected you should just use this one if you’re an adult. You simply DL it and in your settings in your keyboards you would add this application to your keyboard. It’s that simple to do and use. Only thing I’d FIX: You should be able to click on the icon which takes you from the imoji keyboard to the OG keyboard to the GIF this one BUT there seems to be an issue when trying to go back to Imoji. It’s all messed up and I e tried reinstalling the app. Phone off n on. Updates r new.
Hi! I’ve seen this app has REALLY good reviews! And I think GIF tenor is a great app! But there is a problem. I have an app called messenger kids and my friend and I LOVE Hatsune Miku! So yesterday (July 23, 2020) my friend sent a hatsune miku gif and I love it! I could never found miku gifs on the app! So I downloaded GIF tenor and it was on my keyborad!! I was SUPER DUPER excited! And this is the point of this review, here we go, I chose a gif that’s really cute and it said “GIF copied! Paste above!” I didn't know how to paste, so I asked a parent. I tried to paste it, but it doesn’t work! My parents thinks it’s a policy on messenger kids, but the gifs are harmless! If you think it’s not your problem, and it’s messenger kids, then I just won’t know who’s problem it it .-. But no one is getting blamed, nor anyone’s fault, I’m just saying that it doesn’t work on the app I’m using.
Thanks for reading! Please don’t be mad at messenger kids or me! I’d rate this a 4 in a half if I could, but 2 stars is enough...All in all when I’m older I’ll probably enjoy this app!
App is disorganized
1) there’s 3 different instances of the app. The keyboard top bar select, the actual selectable keyboard, and the app itself
2) all 3 instances are missing features from one another. So if there’s something you want to do or settings you want to change, good luck finding which instance to use...
3) stickers will only show up in their own distinctive category if you use the top bar select version, However you can’t use your account version. If you use the keyboard itself you can’t really tell what a sticker is from just another gif. If you use the app itself you can only manage your library but cannot search for stickers at all.
The app does what is advertised but it seems any effort to streamline or improve is absent. So overall annoying most of the time but if there could be any feature I’d like to see added would be the ability to view only stickers.
- Tenor, Inc.
- 97.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2017 Tenor
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.