A 'New & Noteworthy' app, Giffer Pro was designed from the ground up for making awesome animated gifs quickly and easily, whenever you want and wherever you go.
Giffer Pro provides larger (480 x 480 max), longer (double length) animated gifs compared to the standard version of Giffer, without the need for an in-app purchase. Of course you also get that warm & fuzzy pro status feeling.
The best part about Giffer is its powerful simplicity. Advanced features are there when you need them, yet unobtrusive enough to let you create an animated gif in just a few taps.
Create virtually any kind of animated gif: stop motion animation gifs, cinemagraphs, jitter or wiggle gifs, time lapse gifs, seamless loop gifs, reverse gifs, text overlay gifs, reaction gifs, cat gifs, dog gifs, you name it. Effortlessly share your favorite gifs to Instagram, Tumblr, Twitter and Facebook or through Messages, Email or Airdrop.
· Export gifs as Live Photos (New!)
· Export gifs as videos
· Create gifs using existing Live Photos, burst photos, photos, videos, or frames from other gifs
· Crop gifs to any size ratio
· Cinemagraph mode with stabilization
· Adjustable gif animation speed
· Add delays to individual frames
· Over 25 awesome filters
· Precise individual frame positioning
· Frame duplication and start/end trimming
· Add text to your gif with several font choices
· Add images from the web by copy/pasting
· Add borders/frames to your gifs
· Onion skin with adjustable opacity
IN-APP CAMERA MODES:
· Single-frame (great for stop-motion)
· Burst (with adjustable delay)
· Adjustable auto timer single-frame
· Adjustable auto timer burst
· Export single-frame photos to the Camera Roll as you capture them
· Back-and-forth (yo-yo)
· Forward loop
· Reverse loop
· Single play forward
· Single play reverse
SAVING & SHARING:
· Save gifs to the Camera Roll as animated gifs, Live Photos, or videos
· Share to Instagram, Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook, or through iMessage, Email or Airdrop
· Create a tiny, shareable URL by uploading your gif to giffer.co (no account required!)
Animated gifs are great because you don't need any special plugins to view them. You can paste them directly into iMessage/SMS messages or post 'em to your blog just like regular images, without any cross-browser worries or extra effort.
More features are in the works! Got a killer feature you'd like to see? Tap "request a feature" from the settings menu.
If you have any feedback or get stuck, just tap "get help" in the settings menu and I'll get back to you as quickly as possible.
"Giffer" is a registered trademark of Taber Buhl.
"animate your life" is a trademark of Taber Buhl.
• Fixes crash capturing frames with "save frames to camera roll" enabled
• Fixes potential crash when viewing featured gifs
• Fixes potential issue with restoring Giffer Pro upgrade
• Fixes logging into and out of tumblr
• Some additional bug fixes and optimizations
• You can finally save your gifs as Live Videos!
• Add frames from an existing gif to your current gif project.
• Improved "save & share" screen including improved share experiences with Twitter, tumblr, and giffer.co.
• Now that we can browse our gifs in the Camera Roll, the Giffer Library is transitioning to Apple's Photos app albums.
• Fixed Facebook sharing.
• A shiny new icon.
• A small handful of bug fixes and improvements.
More updates are on the horizon, for real. Thank you for using Giffer!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Works for me
I have an iPhone 6 and I am not having any problems with this. It auto saves all images and the gif to your phone so there’s no need to look for a “save to photos” button. Just export and click finish. The quality is fine.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much! Glad to hear it.
Wish it worked
It will not work with a 'burst' mode of iPhone photos. I took 36 pictures of our dogs playing and we tried and tried to get it to work, even with the app writer, Taber, giving me tech support help. I did not ask for my $4 back, as I am going to try it with 2 or 3 photos, but not downloaded first.
So instead, I made a movie of the 36 dog pictures with iMovie. I hope they have an update, so that you can use this app for already downloaded pictures, it certainly would be fun.
Developer Response ,
Giffer absolutely works with burst photos. Are you still having problems with the latest version (3.6.6)? If you're still having trouble, let's give it another round of troubleshooting at https://support.giffer.co A lot of people have successfully created gifs using burst photos, and I want you to be among them! :)
Extra, but extraordinary
I can't figure out how to save and send working GIFs with the camera roll. That leaves a niche Giffer fills neatly, and does it well. I have never had a problem with it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.