GifLab is the easiest way to create GIFs on your iOS device.
Whether you're looking to create a GIF of a fun family moment, a favorite sports highlight to share, or a goofy selfie to send to your friends on group chat, GifLab is the app for you.
- Turn your own videos into GIFs: repeat loop, looperang, reverse loop
- Share GIFs to Instagram by easily converting to video
- Adjust the GIF quality: S, M, L, HD
- Adjust the GIF speed: .5x, 1x, 1.5x, 2x
- Add custom text & font styles
- Easily share to the world via message, email, or your favorite social network
GifLab Studio subscription enables you to remove the watermark and ads for the ultimate gif making experience. It is a monthly and annual auto-renewing subscription. Subscribe and gain full access now!
- Remove ads
- Future updates & new features
- Remove GifLab watermark
Please note that with subscriptions:
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription automatically renews for the same amount as your original subscription, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period.
- You can manage your subscription and switch off auto-renewal at any time by accessing your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
View our Terms of Service at: https://maplemedia.io/terms-of-service/
Tag #GifLab to your uploads :)
Follow us @giflabapp on Instagram
Your feedback helps us make the app better! If you have comments or suggestions please email us at email@example.com
A new version of GifLab has arrived! This update includes:
– Overall optimizations and improvements throughout the app
We hope you enjoy this update. Questions? Feedback? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for fast and friendly support.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, some suggestions
This app is super easy to use and offers many filters and other effects. It would be great if it could also rotate the video before editing and if we could choose to speed up/slow down only a portion of the video rather than the whole thing. I'd also like to be able to see all the gifs I've made in one spot of the app
Can’t access all photos
$45 a year for a gif app?
What the heck is the matter with the App store???!!!!!! The subscription model has to die. Apple please protect people.
$3.99 maybe. But $45. Go F your self !!!!!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Super Basic, LLC.
- 45.7 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Maple Media LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Bundle (33% off) $1.99
- GifLab Studio- Monthly $4.99
- Remove Watermark $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.