The globaliD app allows you to privately and securely identify yourself to sites and apps. Collect verifications to build your reputation for the digital economy—without ever giving up control over your personal information.
We believe that owning your own identity is a basic human right. Your digital identity isn’t just your key for logging into websites and making social connections online, it’s your economic passport for an increasingly global market. At globaliD, we’ve developed a privacy-first, highly secure and encrypted platform—one that allows individuals full control over their unique digital identities and bypasses insecure usernames and passwords.
Build your profile:
- Be the first to claim your unique globaliD name!
- Upload a photo and set up a profile around your new globaliD name and identity
- Verifications are a collection of recommendations from trusted third parties
- Verify your existing social networks—including Facebook, Google, Twitter, and LinkedIn—all in one place
- More verifications will be added to the marketplace in the very near future, allowing you to verify your age, education, U.S. residency, and a whole lot more
Connect to the world:
- Ditch insecure usernames and passwords and conveniently login to a growing ecosystem of services using your portable digital identity and secure QR codes
In this release we’ve improved basic Messaging and Onboarding in the GlobaliD app, specifically:
- Simplified new user onboarding, where optional steps of building Public Profile have been removed from onboarding and moved to after registration of a new GlobaliD has been completed
- Support for Partners to specify Terms of Service and Privacy in consent requests
- Messages received from users who are not contacts will now appear in the ‘Other’ folder, giving users more control of which messages lie in their Primary folder
- Groups will now display group members
- Help section rework
- Recently interacted contacts are shown in the contacts list
- Other fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The future of identity
Phenomenal concept and execution. We should never be giving out personal information to authenticate, when it’s not necessary. GlobaliD understands this. Looking forward to watching this app evolve.
On the right track
I like where the app is taking identity - pulling for them to make some more partnerships for me to use!
Literally one of the creepiest piece of software I’ve ever seen . They want to know your level of College , financial info , credit score , crypto addresses and on and on. Hell no I’ll never use this and instantly deleted , they’re literally asking you to violate your own privacy👎 I would like help deleting my information too.
Developer Response ,
Hi rdl1972, none of this information is required to participate in the GlobaliD ecosystem. The verifications you mention are provided by trusted 3rd parties and are available so that you are able to expand your ability to interact and transact with others using your digital identity.
The sensitive information that is gathered as a result of these verifications is encrypted and you are the sole owner of this data.
If you would like help with the deletion of your account, please contact our support team at email@example.com.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.