GlobalOffice is the application that allows you to read and write any document, spreadsheet or slide. GlobalOffice uses LibreOffice for that purpose, and it establishes sessions with our servers. As such, GlobalOffice provides you with all the LibreOffice functionalities. LibreOffice is a free and open source office suite that comprises programs for word processing, the creation and editing of spreadsheets, slideshows, diagrams and drawings, working with databases, and composing mathematical formulae. In concrete, GlobalOffice allows you to use the following LibreOffice modules:
- Writer. A word processor with similar functionality and file support to Microsoft Word or WordPerfect. It has extensive WYSIWYG word processing capabilities, but can also be used as a basic text editor.
- Calc. A spreadsheet program, similar to Microsoft Excel or Lotus 1-2-3. It has a number of unique features, including a system which automatically defines series of graphs, based on information available to the user.
- Impress. A presentation program resembling Microsoft PowerPoint. Presentations can be exported as SWF files, allowing them to be viewed on any computer with Adobe Flash Player installed.
- Draw. A vector graphics editor and diagramming tool similar to Microsoft Visio and comparable in features to early versions of CorelDRAW. It provides connectors between shapes, which are available in a range of line styles and facilitate building drawings such as flowcharts. It also includes features similar to desktop publishing software such as Scribus and Microsoft Publisher.
- Math. An application designed for creating and editing mathematical formulae. The application uses a variant of XML for creating formulas, as defined in the OpenDocument specification. These formulas can be incorporated into other documents in the LibreOffice suite, such as those created by Writer or Calc, by embedding the formulas into the document.
- Base. A database management program, similar to Microsoft Access. LibreOffice Base allows the creation and management of databases, preparation of forms and reports that provide end users easy access to data. Like Access, it can be used to create small embedded databases that are stored with the document files.
GlobalOffice includes a local file manager, and a remote file manager from which you can edit your documents. From the remote file manager you will be able to download locally the files, and share them with other appliucations like email clients or OTT.
GlobalOffice uses Guacamole and VNC technology.
The subscription inside the app consists on the following:
- The length of the subscription is 1 month
- The price of the subscription is $0.99
- The subscription will be auto-renewed every month so that you can continue enjoying the app without ads.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
Compliance with IOS 15 and bugs fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Needs much much work
Save your time and do not bother with this!
Has potential since it is the only IPad app I can find to revise spreadsheets from LibreOffice and the ODS format.
Clumsy and clunky, cannot copy and paste formulas and being used to typical menu bars of edit and such is different.
No way to go to landscape
No way to print
For some reason it saves to somewhere but either local or web or cloud is dicey.
I just spent an hour revising a spreadsheet and kept saving it and the app locked and gone was my revised document.
No function to save as xlsx, no way to tell where the working file is and be nice to do a save as and rename it from menu
So frustrating to use that I will get rid of it until someone actually puts some effort into this design
Seems this app was rushed out before some real thought
Very good office suite for writing docs, excels and slides.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Securenet Sistemas Avanzados, SL
- 19.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © SSA
- In-App Purchases
- Use this app without ads. $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.