Glooko is the universal diabetes management platform that helps you understand how food, activity, and medication affect your glucose levels - now available at no cost (a one-time hardware fee may apply for users who are not part of a sponsored program)!
Glooko syncs diabetes data from your blood glucose (BG) meter, insulin pump and/or continuous glucose monitor (CGM), and lets you easily track your medication, food and lifestyle data. The Glooko app is compatible with most BG meters, insulin pumps, and CGMs available in the market. See www.glooko.com/compatibility/ for a complete list of compatible devices.
You can also share your reports with your healthcare provider, so they can make informed changes to your care plan and support you in-between office visits.
- Sync readings from 80+ BG meters, insulin pumps and CGMs to create an automatic logbook.
- Create insightful graphs and charts that show how your glucose is affected by insulin, carb, and activity.
- View your glucose trends in multiple ways: chronologically, by periods in the day, week or month, or compare time periods for insight into your BG trends.
- Sync data automatically from popular activity trackers such as Fitbit, Apple Health, Strava, and Moves to see activity data.
- Add foods using the built-in barcode scanner to log your carb intake
- Set reminders to check BG, take medications or anything else you want to be reminded about.
- Streamlined account creation: If your diabetes device is uploaded in the clinic, we’ll send you an email so you can start using Glooko remotely and easily activate your account within the Glooko mobile app.
- Quickly sync your devices: The devices that were uploaded in the clinic will be pre-populated in the mobile app so that you can start syncing your data as soon as you download the app.
- Carb transfer from CGM devices: If you enter carbs in your CGM, that data will now be populated in the Glooko mobile app.
- Do you have a diabetes device that cannot be uploaded through the mobile app? Select the device in the mobile app and we’ll send you a link to download the Glooko Uploader, a PC/Mac based application that supports over 100 diabetes devices.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love this app
This app is great for diabetes management - I’ve tried the others and they don’t compare. Love the features and ability to use various meters as my insurance company seems to change which one is covered all the time. Love being able to connect with Strava for workouts and there hasn’t been a good I haven’t been able to track in this app thus far. I’m having some trouble with the share csv function which may not be popular but I like having it so if someone could help with this that’s be greatly appreciated!
Developer Response ,
Hi there! Thank you for the wonderful review and feedback! We are so happy to hear the app is helping you manage your diabetes! 💙 We'd be happy to look into the issue you're having with the CSV export function - could you please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org? We'll get right on it!
Great diabetes app for Type 1. Missing Apple Health Integration
-Easy to read graphs.
-Easy to enter information quickly without extra clicks.
-Excellent reports on website.
Allows entry of custom medications such as Symlin, GLP-1, etc.
-Data export feature (however this could be better; I have to select the email option and then grab the file from an email rather than export directly).
-Pleasing color scheme.
-Reminders for medication
-Displays average BG and insulin over various periods of time.
-Syncs with Strava for exercise data!
-Fast load without the extra useless eye candy of other diabetes management apps.
-Does not write to Apple Health unless you have a CGM. For finger stick people, neither glucose nor insulin injections export to Apple Health.
-Does not import food data from 3rd party apps. PLEASE PLEASE add this! This will bump to 5 stars! Either a sync with Cronometer or a read from Apple Health will do (Cronometer writes carbs, protein, and fat to Apple health). If you read carbs, fat, or protein from Apple Health, then effectively you have added sync from other popular food trackers such as myfitnesspal.
-Export of CSV only vía email is a bit klunky, though it works.
-Cannot remove bad data. If you have sugar on your finger or use a strip to test to make sure it is really Diet Coke that the waiter brought you, those readings cannot be removed from your database - and mess up your charts.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, and thank you so much for your thoughtful review of our app! We appreciate your feedback and would love to discuss these items further! Could you please email email@example.com so our Support Team can learn more? Thank you!
I like that this app syncs with my glucose meter and fitness meter. I like the history tab where I can see my blood sugar, exercise and food in order for the day. It would be nice to see total daily carbs here like they show total daily steps taken so far. Even better if the food log would keep track of net daily carbs.
- Glooko, Inc.
- 273.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Greek, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Glooko, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.