Glooko is a comprehensive diabetes management platform that helps people with diabetes understand and control their blood glucose levels and well being. Track your blood glucose, insulin, weight, exercise, food and more, all in one place. Designed to enhance the patient and provider relationship, Glooko helps you stay connected with your Care Team(s) between visits, identify trends, share reports with friends/family, and keep all your diabetes data in one place. Best of all, the Glooko Mobile App is free to use!
Glooko works seamlessly with popular devices to sync data from your blood glucose (BG) meter, insulin pump, and/or continuous glucose monitor (CGM) as well as smart scales and activity trackers. Data can be synced from compatible connected devices, from compatible 3rd party apps, or manually inputted. Please see www.glooko.com/compatibility for a complete list of compatible devices and apps.
• Revamped Home Screen - Enjoy a modern look and feel for easier navigation and quick access to Glooko’s most popular features.
• Care Teams Hub - Easily view which Care Teams you're sharing share data with and/or create reports to share with.
• Data Visualizations - Quickly get a summary of all your data from the past two weeks.
• Streamlined Onboarding - Introducing new onboarding goals that guide users through Glooko, step-by-step.
• Automatically share your data with your doctor(s) through unique ProConnect codes.
• View glucose trends in multiple ways, using the same reports & charts as your care team.
• Use a digital logbook to automatically track all your activities and events in one place.
- Sync data from most BG meters, insulin pumps, and CGM.
- Sync data from popular activity trackers such as Apple Health, Fitbit, etc.
- Add food/carb intake using the built-in barcode scanner or voice activated database.
• Set reminders to check glucose levels, take medication, or other prompts.
• Credentialed data security and privacy compliance. Please see www.glooko.com/trust-privacy/ to learn more.
• Blood Pressure Visualizations (new!) - see BP trends alongside your diabetes data
• Top Glucose Insight - see your top pattern on Home and tap to discover more (English only)
• Data Status Indicators - know when your data is up-to-date
• New Onboarding Goals - learn how to log meals with Voice Add and more!
• New Device Support - CamAPS FX hybrid closed loop system (EU only), connect via GlucoLog Cloud (EU only)
• Device Consents HQ - manage from one central location
• Improved PDF Sharing - easily share diabetes reports via a wider range of sharing methods
• Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Glooko is awesome!
I’ve been using Glooko for years and it is so easy to keep me data organized, easy to read and in one place! Very, very few interruptions and so nice now to be able to see my data from using the OmniPod 5 automated insulin delivery system with CGM data as well as insulin used data! Thanks Glooko! Keep up the great work!! : ) (smiley face)
Oh, and by the way, if you, the user, has a question-give them a call and they will figure it out! I haven’t had to call for years, but when I first began using the product, I called a few times to ask as well as inform - they were friendly and got back promptly with resolution.
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thanks so much for your wonderful feedback. We love hearing from our amazing users and we're happy to hear that you are finding our app to be useful! Please don't hesitate to reach out again should you require anything in the future.
Great diabetes app for Type 1. Missing Apple Health Integration
-Easy to read graphs.
-Easy to enter information quickly without extra clicks.
-Excellent reports on website.
Allows entry of custom medications such as Symlin, GLP-1, etc.
-Data export feature (however this could be better; I have to select the email option and then grab the file from an email rather than export directly).
-Pleasing color scheme.
-Reminders for medication
-Displays average BG and insulin over various periods of time.
-Syncs with Strava for exercise data!
-Fast load without the extra useless eye candy of other diabetes management apps.
-Does not write to Apple Health unless you have a CGM. For finger stick people, neither glucose nor insulin injections export to Apple Health.
-Does not import food data from 3rd party apps. PLEASE PLEASE add this! This will bump to 5 stars! Either a sync with Cronometer or a read from Apple Health will do (Cronometer writes carbs, protein, and fat to Apple health). If you read carbs, fat, or protein from Apple Health, then effectively you have added sync from other popular food trackers such as myfitnesspal.
-Export of CSV only vía email is a bit klunky, though it works.
-Cannot remove bad data. If you have sugar on your finger or use a strip to test to make sure it is really Diet Coke that the waiter brought you, those readings cannot be removed from your database - and mess up your charts.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, and thank you so much for your thoughtful review of our app! We appreciate your feedback and would love to discuss these items further! Could you please email firstname.lastname@example.org so our Support Team can learn more? Thank you!
Convenient, but lacking
I only use this app because my provider wants me to since the clinic & hospital that I go to use it & my meter gets synced automatically. However, it lacks the ability to add meal photos or a line describing the meal (apart from the Notes section). More often than not, I don’t have the package of the food that I’m eating to get the nutrition information for it. For me, being able to see my portion sizes is more helpful than trying to count calories and carbs. I tried inputting everything I ate for a while but it was tiresome. I have 2 other apps that I like much better. Another thing that I don’t like is the inability to delete medication from the list once you entered it. I accidentally misspelled the name of 1 of my meds & couldn’t delete it so I had to enter it again. Since I’m not on that medication anymore, it would be nice to not have it in the list.
Developer Response ,
Hi there! We're sorry to hear that our app has not met all of your needs and expectations. We sincerely appreciate your feedback, as our goal is to design and offer the most valuable resource and tool that we can to our users. These suggestions are helpful and we thank you for taking the time to provide them. We've shared a detailed account of your feedback with our product team. Thanks again!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Glooko, Inc.
- 132.8 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Glooko, Inc.