You are eating gluten-free, either by doctor's orders or by choice, and you have questions:
• What is safe to eat?
• How can I safely prepare gluten-free food?
• What tastes good?
• What are the nutrition facts?
Eat! Gluten-Free is the trusted source for all of your gluten-free needs, built and managed by the Celiac Disease Foundation, the nonprofit leader in research, education, and advocacy for celiac disease and non-celiac gluten/wheat sensitivity.
• Expansive digital hub of gluten-free products, recipes, services, and companies
• Latest news and research on celiac disease and gluten-free living
• Filter option for products and services by company, category, and allergens & preferences
• Photos, nutritional facts, allergens, and ingredient information for all products and recipes
• Comprehensive company search and profile listings for accurate and detailed information, including coupon links
• Comprehensive services search and profile listings for accurate and detailed information, proximity, and category
• Ability to add Marketplace items that are available on Amazon to your Amazon shopping cart with one click of your mouse, supporting of CDF
• Easy-to-read and user-friendly functionality
Updated look, expanded product selection, new companies added, and additional recipes. Accounts are no longer required. You may use the Eat! Gluten-Free app without having to create a username and password.
Ratings and Reviews
Helpful in most categories
This app helps those of us with gluten issues find products that won't make us ill. My one main complaint is that all of the beauty and personal care products are from Arbonne. I try to stay away from harmful chemicals and Arbonne products contain fragrance and parfum which is industry language for hundreds of toxic chemicals and endocrine disruptors. Besides that, how about a little variety? There have to be other brands out there.
Claims Cheerios are gluten free
Easiest way for me to tell whether an app is trustworthy is to see how they label Cheerios. If they’re labeled gluten free, I don’t trust the app. It’s a shame that this company is getting away with poisoning celiacs and even more of a shame that a celiac foundation is promoting it as gluten free when it makes so many celiacs sick.
Not very easy to use
I found this app to be clumsy to navigate. I tried to look things up, but it only seems to promote sponsors.
- Celiac Disease Foundation
- 44 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015-2018 Celiac Disease Foundation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.